ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Goodbye Chris Benoit!!

When I first heard of the death's of Chris,Nancy and Daniel Benoit I got very upset,when I heard the worst
I really got sick.I along with others had already been touched by death in our wrestling family.I had just gone through the death of my cousins mom and my good friend,Sherri Martel.I had known Sherri,over 22yrs.I first met Chris Benoit in 1986 and 1987.I never had the great opportunity to get in the ring with Chris.But,I did get to wrestle alot against Chris's favorite-Dynamite Kid! Chris was a very nice,young man who had such a big heart and such great passion for Wrestling.I just knew he would be great and he was.He was such a gentleman and just dressed very well all the time.Great Passion is what I think of first,when I remember Chris Benoit.He was so dedicated and focused all the time on wrestling.He always gave 100% all the time.People just have no idea what wrestlers put their bodies through.Chris Benoit was just amazing to watch,one of yesterdays greatest,down to earth,old school wrestlers.I do not know what happened to Chris,all I know is that I will always remember that young,passionate man who became one of the best wrestlers I ever had the pleasure of meeting and watching.Now,I have a 1 big reason not to watch WWE,anymore.May God Bless all of the Benoit family!! Rest in Peace-Chris,Nancy and Daniel Benoit!!

Re: Goodbye Chris Benoit!!

So what,the drug test reports are in and I am just as sick as I was before.I just cannot understand how this could have happened at all especially Chris taken his son's life I just cannot believe that he could have done this except that he was sick and needed help.Has anyone ever noticed how hard he worked and all the bumps and head shots he took thru the years.I am payin the price for mine now.My head,I am startin to have speakin problems and startin to stutter at times,my knees,shoulders,elbows.I am lookin to possibly havin a shoulder surgery because of an old injury 23 yrs ago.I injured again in Floyd and Rocky Mt and surgery may be my only alternative.
I had so many concussions,I lost count after about 20.
I saw the rages my son had after his car accident,all the result of severe brain trauma!! Has anyone ever noticed all the head shots Chris took on that flying
head butt from the top rope? I saw him first do that when I first met him over 20 yrs ago.Chris wrestled for a livin,not as a hobby.And he had put his body through hell for years to make a livin and support his
family.He could have hurt himself in a severe way and
no one knew or cared.Just go back and watch his matches.None know what went down in that house and we may never will.So,all those out there who want to cuss him and wish he would burn in Hades need to shutup.What Chris did or did not do is between him and his God.All I know is that I had and still have a ton of respect for him as a wrestler and the best worker I ever knew.
Most of you jobberonies could not carry Chris Benoit's jockstrap!! All of Chris' family and Nancy's family are and will continue to suffer FOREVER.I know
how they feel,I had a Uncle(my mom's only brother) commit suicide in 1984 and I still hurt.The pain left for those still alive is unbearable.If you have somthing to say,my God think about the families here that are in terrible pain.If you you can't be nice,zip your lip!!

Re: Goodbye Chris Benoit!!

well said Boris. i agree totally with your points. at first i was as outraged as everyone else about this. my anger and hatred for such a horrible thing spewed to the front.having done some work in the late 90s for some small companies, i know how much it hurts to get out of bed every morning. and i in no way went through what some have. youre right in saying that if we dont know the WHOLE story, we shoudnt judge. i did and i regret reacting so quickly.