ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daniel Ocean returns to ACW

Daniel Ocean has showed interest in returning to ACW, we have been looking for some new talent and will be working out a booking for him on our next show coming up soon.

Re: Daniel Ocean returns to ACW

so what,you have a snot nose brat. who cares about watching a 60 pounder wrestle.

Hmmm...For some reason I get the feeling that I know you? Do I? Who cares? Apparently the people at the last show cared because the reaction was great. So do I get to know your name? or are u just gonna keep on going with the name who cares like some of the other message boards on some of the other "wrestling" websites?

listen "who cares" aparently plenty of ppl care and as far as you saying no one wants to see someone skinny fight...you must be out of your mind i mean really no one wants to see some fat over weight out of shape nasty old man get in a ring and wrestle look on tv bud all the ones makeing money are young and skinney...don't be jealous of other people greatness

Most important quality of any wrestler is ATTITUDE!
Daniel Ocean proved that back in his first ACW match
in Rocky Mt Va.ACW welcomes any and all comers "if"
they can wrestle and have a good attitude.Like I have said before and will say again the key word here is WRESTLING!! In ACW we do that better than anybody-period.NO BULL,No Jokes,No Excuses!

First of all I would have to agree with interesting facts and Boris. I've notice a difference between the locker room in ACW and one particular individual for my former promotion. The thing that ACW does better than anybody is WRESTLE. We don't trash talk about how good we are we go out and prove it week in and week out. Granted I may not be the best wrestler in the world but I'm willing to listen to advice unlike a certain individual I used to be associated with. If you think you are better than me "who cares" step in the ring and prove it to me instead of just talking. I welcome the advice from veterans such as Boris. Something guys like "who cares" may have never done or will ever do. So before you take shots at a "snot nose punk who is 60 pounds" you might wanna get all the facts about how they get in the ring and give 110% at all costs.

daniel may be you will learn to wrestle or try any way . i hope u dont cry about every move you take. if so maybe acw area buy u some dippers an a bottle juet n case

Albert or a close friend of his, do you know that JPJ, YOU KNOW HOO, AND NAYA all have the same email address, stop posting crap on this site, just because the group you work for now deleted all your dumb posts, you don't need to trash up this one, as far as Daniel Ocean he does show up for the shows and you need not worry about him, you just brush up on your spelling and learning how many ways you can keep your pants up during your match, I'll take care of Daniel when I wipe his snoty nose and give him the butt whipping he should have gotten in the other group, but you know all about that because I kicked your fat butt plenty of times, Have A Nice Day!

I never thought I would see the day when I agreed with Eclipso, but here it is. "JPJ" is one of the several reasons that everyone is running, not walking away from the local shows. Pull up your pants, find a gym, and get a life. I have been to several shows lately, but not an ACW show as of yet. I believe that i may be spending my ticket money here.

SAMETHING HERE WHO EVER IS USEING MY NAME FOR THESE KID GAMES NEED TO STOP .I DONT CARE IF DANIEL IS WITH ACW IM GLAD FOR HIM.I HOPE HE DOES WELL ANYWAY GOOD LUCK