ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Franklin County Show ( August 4 )

i just wanted to say i enjoyed the show. and i look forward to working with all the guys when i'm needed for a show. it was great seeing all the positive attitudes in the locker room and how smoothe the show ran. the matches where excellent and the crowed was into every match.I'll be at the next match on Sept. 8th. Great Job Guys,

Danny

Re: Franklin County Show ( August 4 )

Thanks, we also were very pleased with the show, after a break we had to take so the school could redo the gym floors, we were a little worried after advance ticket sells were down but the walk up crowd just kept coming in and to our surprise we ended up with a nice crowd, special thanks to all the wrestlers who did a excellent job, and everyone was pleased to see the return of Daniel Ocean, however was sad that Boris is still recovering after the injury at the hands of Eclipso & Ken Steel and was not released to wrestle, but was glad when his team won and earned him a shot at the Universal Heavyweight Championship on Sept. 8th.

Re: Franklin County Show ( August 4 )

Thank you Danny,It was great seeing you again! I could only manage last night but could not get over how rowdy that crowd was.I have not seen that kind of reaction in a long while.But,that is the difference between pretending to be wrestlers like some promotions I know of and getting down and serious in that ring and WRESTLING.The key word on the marquee has and all ways will be the word,WRESTLING.That's what ACW demands and that's what we do better than any promotion anywhere,WE WRESTLE! No Bull! No jokes! No excuses!