ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two Words...THANK YOU!

First off I want to say thank you to everyone who came out to the show last night and helped make it a great success. The attitudes in the locker room were great and the matches were great from opening bell to the main event. I appreciate the opportunity to work with ACW once again and all the guys in the back have welcomed me with open arms which makes my time in ACW a lot more enjoyable. Once again thank you the fans and ACW because without you guys there would be no Daniel Ocean.

Re: Two Words...THANK YOU!

Daniel,you are very welcome! Great job last night and
great attitude! Gene Anderson helped me as much as anyone could have and with him,a good attitude meant everything.Having a good attitude is key to every part of someone's life.You proved that last night and it showed in your match.Lookin forward to seein you again on Sept 8 back in Rocky Mt Va.Once again great job and welcome back!!