ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NWA Wrestling Fanfest 2007

I was very happy and proud to be able to represent American Championship Wrestling(ACW)at the NWA Wrestling Fanfest in Charlotte NC this year.It was a great time to be with old friends as well as new friends.To see and be with some of the true wrestling legends that made Pro Wrestling great and the way it should still be today was very heart warming.Ole Anderson,Rip Hawk,George Scott,Gary Hart,JJ Dillon to just name a few.I was so happy to see my old tag team partner Don Kernodle as well as my old mentor Sgt Slaughter.Black Bart,Ron Bass,Paul Orndorff,Ronnie Garvin,One Man Gang,Arn Anderson,Brad Anderson(Gene Anderson's son),Tommy Young,Sonny Fargo,Nikita Koloff,Tully Blanchard,Babydoll,Honkytonk Man,Corporal Kirschner. I could just go on and on.Also it was great seeing Scotty Blaze and Scotty Rocker,Chris Collins there as well.The sad thing before this great-heartwarming weekend was over,sadness struck.The passing of Bronco Lubich and on Monday the sad news of Crush(Bryan Adams) passing away.All I know is that if you have a chance to go visit alot of your friends at one place,don't pass on it.Also remember,life is much too short to hold grudges!! WHAT GREAT MEMORIES I DO HAVE AND WILL CHERISH FOREVER!!

Re: NWA Wrestling Fanfest 2007

So many names of friends to remember Barry Darsow(Smash) Bill Eadie (Ax)of Demolition, I felt so sad for them when I found out about Crush(Bryan Adams).It was really great seeing Steve Hall of Wrestling memories.com getting around better after back surgery.And how could I leave out the greatest wrestling announcer ever,Mr Bob Caudle. Bob is doing much better after having heart problems and the only one to get a standing ovation at the Hall of Heroes Banquet.It was also great to see and be with Carroll Hall with Wrestling Memories.com,Dick Bourne,David Chappell of the MidAtlantic Gateway,#1 Mr George South,Peggy Lathan,Jackie Crockett.I am sure I have left someone out,so please forgive me.It was a great time and I would not have missed it for anything. I would just love to bring Pro Wrestling back to the way it was,but doubt that could ever happen.I will just always cherish and remember,the good ol'days!! I will just do everything I can to keep those good ol' memories alive forever.

Re: NWA Wrestling Fanfest 2007

Boris,

It sounds like you had a blast at the Fanfest. I wish I could have been a part of it. And just some of the people that you named left me in awe. All of the talent that was there. The great days of the old school wrestlers. I wish that wrestling was still wrestling and not "sports entertainment." Keep the memories alive boris and I look forward to hearing more stories in the locker room.