ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Steroids in ACW?

Many insiders within the business provided insider information that steroids and human growth hormones are prevalent within the independent wrestling circuits in this very region. I pose the following questions to ACW promotions and management: is there any concern of these toxic chemicals within you locker room? What does your promotion do to deter these agents from entering the ACW rings? Do you have any mandatory drug tests? Do you have fines exceeding $1,000?

ACW produces the most fine tuned athletes in Southwest Virginia and it is evident that these athletes spend a great deal of their time working out hitting the treadmill. I personally think that these bodies are merely sculpted from hard work and determination and not from the illegal agent that are so prevalent in the sport. This is Mean Gene signing off from giving you, the people the hard hitting questions that you ask and deserve!

Re: Steroids in ACW?

Have you actually seen any of the ACW wrestlers? I don't think steroids are a problem that ACW has to worry about. Maybe errant buffets but not steroids!!

Re: Steroids in ACW?

Much as we hate to agree with Bryan, I really don't think we have to worry about any Steroids in ACW, we do have some wrestlers built pretty well but we mainly are old school like the old Mid-Atlantic so our wrestlers are all shapes and sizes, young and old but most important, most of them CAN wrestle and do.
We have wrestlers with ring experience from several months to over 30 years, and there are some drugs like alcohol that if we feel you have been drinking before a match, we will not let them work, and we try ask them not to smoke, mainly it's not allowed in the locker room plus most schools have areas just for that, hope this helps with your question.