ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
booooooorrrrrrinnnnnnngg

I just wanted to say i went to your "show" a few weeks back and almost fell over because of boredom you guys are crap i mean god awful bad.Then the following week i went and seen the 'other guys" at fchs and their action is alot better sure you guys might be cheaper this time or "free" but lets faece it id rather pay 5 bucks to go see Damien Wayne Frank Parker Jimmy Valiant and Babydoll then watch a ACW show.i mean free admission wow you guys must suck

Re: booooooorrrrrrinnnnnnngg

Sorry you were so bored, you should have told us and we would have gave you your money back(if you were really there), not sure how you could have slept because from the tapes which will be posted soon will say differently as the other just less than 200 people was into the matches but we can't please everyone but 0ne out of that many fans I'd say the percentage is still in our favor.
We also think you should pay your money and go elsewhere because we want you to be happy.
Have a nice day and God Bless!