ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Star City Championship Wrestling

looks like your good buddies Rolling Thunder and Tone-Up are starting their own thing and teaming up with Eastern All stars.

Re: Star City Championship Wrestling

Sorry to bust your bubble but we already knew about Thunder and Toneup working in N.C., matter of fact they asked us if this would be a problem as long as it didn't conflict with the events we have booked.
If you knew anything about wrestling you would know several of the wrestlers in ACW work with other groups, mostly in N.C. area when we don't have an event booked.
But Thanks for keeping an eye out for us.

ACW

I didn't say they were working for other groups. They are starting their own. Star City Championship Wrestling. Based out of rocky mount va. check out their my space.

Dear, Big wrestling fan i hope you know that all url's are traceable just like a foot print in the snow. In other word's your identity is known.

ACTUALLY, IP addresses only let you know the Internet Provider(IP) not down to the specific computer. So, you can find out where someone is at by their IP address but knowing that doesn't give you all the info on someone like their name, address, telephone number or shoe size. All you get to know is that, for example, they have Cox Communications internet out of Ronaoke, Virginia 24012.

ACTUALLY,we not sure who Network security is or what they use however ACW does use one that gives you the IP address latitude: xx.xxxxxx
IP address longitude: -xx.xxxxxx
After trying this with known address and computers from staff and friends it hits with a map within a block or less, but really who cares, if a person will not sign their name, how much stock can you put in what their saying, right.
How about we stop worrying about other promotions and who's wrestling where and just enjoy what ACW is doing now, we've proved several times we can survive the hard times.
Next event Aug. 2, in Rocky Mount, VA at the National Guard Armory.

What a bunch of moaning going on here. I was just putting the info out there as a friend of ACW. Of course you have survived the hard times and I'm sure will continue to do so.