ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ace england/joe powers rip love ya brother

come on you can get better tallent than him people come to see people that can wrestle he puts him self off to be a bad a$$ but he is not please find some one better that can wrestle thanks for giving me many years of great wrestling ps personally i just dont like him he is fake i hate to use this word he is a poser beleve me when i say poser again thank you acw will be great without him rip joe powers love ya brother

Re: ace england/joe powers rip love ya brother

I heard that he wrestled for acw. I used to be a wrestler my self i guess everyone has an opinion. Years ago he realy took out my right knee in a mach at bwc 6 weeks of tearaphy sucks but i for gave him.Later on when we was training on his trampoline he seriously tried to injur my knee again long story. He dosent care i still have problems with my knee to this day. He has talent wrestling isnt it and i pray acw see's it. He was my brother years ago but now he's not . The reason he got lucky and hit it rich and forgot were he came from, and his friends thats were his friends untill he stabed eveybody in the back are doin great without him. If i was to talk to him face to face i would say money cant buy friends or respect that you will have to earn. Man i hope acw gets rid of him hope that someone reads and lisens. What the other person was saying is true and i havent scene ace wrestle in a couple years.ps thank you for remembering joe powers was a good friend of me and my grandfather.

man sounds like you know him better than a lot of people sorry to hear about you injury i didnot think eney one would reply to this

Yeah i guess you use to be able to say that.I hope the best for him i hope he gets out of wrestling before he hurts himself or someone else dont mean to be makeing fun of him, his body dosent react fast enought to be a wrestler. its getting late iam goin to go sleep talking about this is boring the crap out of me later dude.

man its been so cool chating with you in geting all of this info hope to chat with you again

For everyone's info, ACE ENGLAND is on the ACW roster, also keep in mind this is NOT a chat room, every year about this time(Joe Powers Memorial), we get messages trashing some of the wrestlers and telling us who we need to use so this meesage doesn't hold a lot of water, ACW plans on using ACE England when needed unless he tells us different.
We have been asked to remove this all together but we will keep it as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

Thumbs down is what you goofballs get, you don't see me post very often but I think this is one I should comment on because I know first hand about ACE because I've wrestled him several times, first of all "pedro" if you think ACE is so bad how could you even mention him along with Joe Powers, what does one thing have to do with the other, and Mr. Scaggs if I was you and ACE had hurt my knee not once but twice, I think I would keep my mouth shut before he breaks my neck the next time.
When you talk about his wrestling, I'm not a fan of his, but I will say what he lacks in wrestling skill he makes up for it with heart, he isn't a quitter and if I was him and you were my so-called friends, I wouldn't hang with you either.
And this trainning on a trampoline....give me a break, both of you are lucky you didn't break your necks, plus you admit you haven't seen him wrestle for years but you tell everyone how bad he is, hell I don't even know you and I think you're terrible, hows that make you feel.
So next time you geeks feel like jumping on someone how about going for bigger fish like myself, Scotty Blaze, or Ken Steel and leave the little guys alone.

If you ask me it seems like some of you people just need a life of your own and need to quit criticizing everyone. I agree completely with Eclipso's post and honestly I just think it's completely thoughtless of some people out there to nitpick and try to cause problems every time the Joe Powers Memorial comes around - that should be a time of remembrance and being *appreciative* of the wrestlers and what they give and do in their line of work, not bashing them and telling everyone what ACW should and shouldn't do.

Ya'll certainly keep watching them enough to complain so much and say which matches were bad or not - obviously they're doing something right.

I must wholeheartedly agree with my partner Eclipso on the subject of Mr. Englund. Although Eclipso and myself have never saw eye to eye with Mr. Englund (we actually put him out of wrestling for a while last year with a broken arm) we do respect him. As a matter of fact he is probably one of the most respected members of both the ACW and NICW talent rosters and in this business RESPECT along with TRADITION are the name of the game so Mr. Sesic and Mr. Scaggs how about you show some RESPECT for the TRADITION of the wrestling business and KAYFABE your little thoughts and comments.

I usually try to make it a point to not post on the message boards here in ACW granted I do read them whenever I get the chance. I was shocked and appalled at the comments made toward ACE Englund for two reasons. 1 Ace is a good friend of mine and I make it a point to say hi and have a conversation with him at every show and number 2. ACE has the heart that only some of us wish we could have in this business. What you THINK he may lack in talent he makes up for with heart you could keep beating and keep beating this kid in the ring and he still comes at you with everything he has not only because of his strong will to win but because he loves this business more than some people ever will or ever even think about. This kid doesn't complain when he has a match and has to work with someone bigger than he is. I also find it very odd that every year around Joe Powers Memorial time post show up bashing someone from ACW, if I recall correctly I believe I was the subject last year. But oh well thats how it goes. As said before what you think ACE lacks in skill he makes up with heart and determination every time he steps in the ring.

Well I can't really add anything new that hasn't already been said about Ace. At least he gets out there and does the best he can. What do you do?

What kind of coward hides behind a screen name and tries to act all Internet Toughguy. Just about as bad as Xbox Live Gangsters. Tough when your behind a screen. **** yourself when you get confronted.

Like Eclipso said, why don't you leave the smaller talent alone and jump on me in the ring.
See the thing about me is, I love to get smart ass cowards in the ring and do my best to get them out of wrestling. I simply just don't care. And if I hurt you, injure you, send you to the ER, well all the better.

I've been called on to teach a lesson MANY times before and I will answer the call if it comes again! I'm not hard to find and I don't hide who I am.

It seems that leaving this up and not removing it has at least showed everybody no matter who you are friend or foe when it comes to ACW wrestling, EVERYBODY comes together when one of us is attacked, and for everyones info and the ones who state "I hope the best for him i hope he gets out of wrestling before he hurts himself or someone else dont mean to be makeing fun of him, his body dosent react fast enought to be a wrestler."
ACW has seen better and also a LOT worse wrestlers, and so you know everyone who wrestles or for that matter most sports know anyone could get hurt so ACW has everyone sign a release form so there is no question you understand this before you enter the ring, I guess what needs to be said is if ACE ENGLUNG knows HE could get hurt and the wrestlers he works knows ACE COULD hurt them and both still want to wrestle and neither one cares about getting hurt....WHY DO YOU CARE?

Wow...... I'm not even around anymore and I can't believe the crap spilling out of "Pedro's" mouth. Most of you do not even know me, and I honestly have no idea who Ace is... but this brings back memories of alot of sh-- talking that was going on a while back. Oddly enough, the person that was talking it then couldn't type or spell either. Coincidence? Probably not. I check in every now and then and occasionally come across illiterate morons like this and can't help but laugh. Simply put, the show that Eclipso, Daniel, Scotty, Ken and the others puts on isn't as easy to do as some of these geeks want to think. It takes alot of hard work, alot of bruises and alot of heart to do it.... so if you aren't willing to lace up some boots and try it yourself.... shut your mouth. Or at least learn to type and spell so that you don't look so ignorant talking sh-- that you probably cannot back up. Clip, Blaze and you other guys.... keep up the good work and quit wasting your time humoring this idiot. Carico, get a life punk.