ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Enforcer II passed away Saturday, January 17, 2009

ACW is sad to report that Algie Setchel, 54, of Roanoke, passed away Saturday, January 17, 2009. Algie wrestled for ACW when it started in the late 80's and some in the early 90's, he worked under a mask as The Avenger and is most known as The Enforcer II, he retired due to health problems and always wanted to return to wrestling the sport he loved and missed but was never healthy enough.
ACW and all it's staff, wrestlers and fans would like to give our heartfelt condolences to the friends and family of Algie, he left us with many memories that we still share to this day.

R.I.P. - Enforcer II

ACW Promotions

Re: Enforcer II passed away Saturday, January 17, 2009

Algie was laid to rest today. Many do not know this, but Algie was my legit cousin. He was my father's oldest brother's son.

Algie helped me break into this business we all love so much. I have my entire wrestling career to thank Algie for. Because if not for him back then, there would not be a Scotty Blaze today.

And I have even more to thank him for because if he hadn't helped me break into wrestling, I would not have met my wife and we would not have our wonderful son.

Here's to you Algie. May you Rest In Peace.

Scotty Blaze

wrestling

Time to update this and get started with the New Year of ACW news