ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wright's title shot is This Saturday April 4,2009

Does Mr. Jamie Wright have the "right stuff?"

Wrestling fans will find out the answer to that question Saturday night, April 4th as American Championship Wrestling (ACW) returns to the Rocky Mount National Guard Armory.

Bell time is 8:15.

At last month's contest as part of a tag team main event, Mr. Wright pinned the champion, "The Legendary" Eclipso, to secure the victory for his team.
At the end of the match, Wright's partner, Sgt. Jim Nelson, reminded Eclipso that it was the second time Wright had pinned him at recent events and Nelson suggested that it was time the newcomer got a title shot.
After much debate, Eclipso finally granted Wright his chance for wrestling immortality -- title shot -- but the match would be a 2 out of 3 falls encounter.
Wright has increased his workouts to prepare for this main event. However, according to Eclipso there is no chance for Wright to come out on top.
"There is no way Wright can pin me twice in one night. I am going to take my time and punish him for even considering getting in the ring with the "Legendary One," Eclipso said recently in an exclusive interview.

In other action:

"After months of battles that have rocked the ACW arena, Nelson and Col. Spud Wade will settle their differences in a match fitting them both: a Boot Camp Match.

"In a demand tag-team match, "Dirty Deeds" Eddie Loco and Robbie Lynn will take on hometown favorites Hillbilly Helbert and Big Yella.
Loco and Lynn interfered in both Helbert's and Yella's matches last month causing them to lose their contests.
Helbert demanded this tag team match up to settle the score.

Also scheduled to appear are Ken Steel, Scotty Blaze, Scott Weddle, Foxy Roxy, Damien James, Scott Lee, Ace England, Chief Navajo and Rolling Thunder.

Tickets are $8 for adults, $6. for youth younger than age 12. Pre-school children are admitted free.

Advance tickets Tickets are on sale in at Jones Produce and Pizza King for $6.