ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
june 6 show

I was very dissapointed in last nights show. It is getting to the point where I am considering no longer attending the shows. I have been a wrestling fan all of my life and really enjoy coming to see the local wrestlers perform. I have been attending the shows for a couple of years now. Here lately it appears that I am no longer attending an acw show, but instead I am attending the Eclipso show. I understand that he is one of the founders and main stars of the company but continously puting yourself in main event matches and using any means necessary to win is getting old fast. Also I have come to the conclusion that there needs to be two refs as it appears that the one you have does not care to pay attention to the blaten breaking of the rules that take place right before his eyes. He no longer even listens to the fans. What do we fans need to do to be able to seen a show like we have seen in the past? I sit with fans that have attended many shows and enjoy cheering for the wrestlers and against others. Do we need to start boycotting shows in order to get things changed? I hope that those involved in acw and also sandy scott take the time to take a fans opinion and concerns seriosly. Thank you.gkb

Re: june 6 show

We're sorry you were disappointed with the event last night, after the show everyone was telling us it was one of the best ones we have had, We hope you're dislike of Eclipso has not clouded your judgement.
As far as Eclipso w/D.J. Wentworth being in the main event, he is the Universal Champion and he has been in the main event with Jamie Wright, so we could call it the Eclipso/Wright Show, right?
But really please remember if you look at the tapings from the DVDS or the ones on YouTube, you will notice "You the fans asked" for these Main Events, as memory serves as far as the main event last night Eclipso didn't want this match with Jamie Wright and Sandy Scott ordered it and YOU the FANS thought this was great and backed his idea, just because things didn't work out the way you liked is not a reason to down the whole event. Also the Main events this year have been shared with Ken Steel, Col. Spud Wade, Sgt. Jim Nelson, Scott Weddle, Rolling Thunder, and Foxy Roxy.
However we do take your opinion and concerns seriously and will look into the matters you mention but keep in mind when it comes to what the fans want we're afraid the majority rules.
Please feel free to let us know what wrestlers you feel should be in the main event or just matches you want to see.
Thanks for your comment,
ACW Promotions

Re: june 6 show

I couldn't disagree more. I thought Saturday's show was one of the best I've seen in a long time. I didn't hear a single fan complain. In fact I haven't seen fans that excited in years.
I thought it was great and totally unpredictable. I can't wait for the next event.