ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wrestler Of The Month Update.. Where Are The ACW Fans?!

Here is how the votes are as of Sunday Night 7/26:

Ric Kelly NAW/BWF - 4
Mike Williams NAW/BWF - 3
Phil Brown VCW - 1
Drake Tungsten CWF/NWA - 1
Scott Raines BWC - 1
Sgt. Long BWC - 0
Eclipso ACW - 0
Frank Parker NAW/BWF - 0
Scott Weddle ACW - 0
QSic VCW - 0

Come on guys... the ACW guys got alot of nominations, now it's time to seal the deal! Who's it gonna be? It's all up to YOU! GO VOTE at http://www.boogieswrestlingcamp.com

Re: Wrestler Of The Month Update.. Where Are The ACW Fans?!

thought this was ACW website not some pinnicle sites to run updates for every one this should be for ACW wrestlers and fans, does anyone really want to look at all you postings, maybe who ever is in charge of this forum needs to start deleting this stuff and keep its fans up to date on ACW action

Re: Wrestler Of The Month Update.. Where Are The ACW Fans?!

Dear "Fan",

We are sorry that you don't care for our postings and we value your opinion. I would like to be clear in the point that we are actually trying to give ACW a PUSH as well as our site because ACW has a long history with Jimmy Valiant as well as his camp. We are doing so with blessing from ACW and will continue to do so until they ask us to stop. We will continue to support ACW and the local wrestling scene as a whole. I would ask that you address any further complaints to us directly at boogieswrestlingcamp@gmail.com so as not to bother the administrators of this forum with it. We are truly sorry that, for whatever reason, the postings are bothering you. Maybe you can show support for ACW by supporting them on our site by voting for their guys and being glad that we are willing to draw some much deserved attention their way. Thanks for your comments and feel free to contact me directly at the email I posted.

Have a good day,

Jeremy at boogieswrestlingcamp.com