ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pro mat action is slated for Saturday at armory

American Championship Wrestling (ACW) along with We Care of Franklin County will present A Christmas Spectacular, Saturday night Dec. 5 the Rocky Mount National Guard Armory.

Bell time is 8:15 p.m.
To further support We Care's mission of providing children in the county with Christmas presents, ACW will offer a free childern's ticket when an adult donates an unwrapped toy valued at $5 or greater at the door.

The main event will be a Texas Street Fight where -- for one-time-only -- sworn enemies The Legendary Eclipso and Mr. Jamie Wright will form a three man tag team with American Made Scott Weddle to take on The Bad Dogs -- Col. Spud Wade, Pvt. Robbie Lynn, and The Flo, who recently attained the rank of Sergeant
Wright had been barred from the armory in November for his retaliation against The Flo's previous attack against him, but Wright has been granted reinstatement due to the fact that Eclipso and Weddle defeated Wade and Lynn in a tag-team bout last month.
In a Texas Street Fight, wrestlers can wear anything to the ring and use any means at their disposal to claim victory because there are no disqualifications.
Even though the ACW commissioner has made the match, The Flo contends he will not participate.
"I will NOT take on Wright and his so called 'friends' in this type of match where I could possibility get hurt. My fans do not want to see me get injured and my lawyers are working on a way for me to get out of the match," Flo said.
Eclipso, who used his championship leverage to make the match said The Flo will be part of the Christmas event. "If Flo does not wrestle in the main event, he will be fined and lose his wrestling license for good. He will wrestle and he will get hurt," Eclipso said.

Sandy Scott, enforcer for ACW, has taken ill and will not be at the event, an official with the organization said this week. As a result, Sgt. Jim Nelson has been appointed special enforcer for the evening and Nelson has promised The Flo will be in the match.
"The Flo has no place to hide. I am going to show him who the real Sgt. is in ACW. I guarantee it," Nelson said. Wright has been waiting for two months to get his hands on Flo.
"I still can't believe Flo turned on me in October. After all I have done for him and this is how he treats me? After Eclipso finishes with him, I have a size 10 super kick ready to land in his face," Wright said.

In other action, Hillbilly Helbert will take on Eddie Loco in a Taped Fist Match. Helbert requested this encounter due to the repeated and alleged use of Loco's loaded boot to win his matches.
"He's been kicking me with something in that boot for months now. I'm going to take the shoes off my mule and add something extra to my tapped fists for this match," Helbert said.

In a demand tag match, Ken Steel and The Masked Mauler will take on one half of the Universal tag team champions Big Yella and The Golden Boy Tony Wright.

Also scheduled to appear are Universal television champion Ace England, Scott Lee, and Foxxy Roxxy.
Also, a special appearance by Santa Claus is scheduled.

Tickets in advance can be purchased for $6 at Pizza King, Jones Produce, and Misty Mountain Wares.
Tickets are $8 at the door.

The ACW Wrestling radio show on WYTI 1570 AM or www.wytiradio.com, hosted by Carl Castillo, returns to the airways tonight Wed. at 7:30 sponsored by 220 Auto Sales and Comfort Inn of Rocky Mount.