ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wright Brothers set to defend titles

American Championship Wrestling (ACW) returns to the Rocky Mount National Guard Armory this Saturday, May 8 with a tag team championship main event that is sure to be a barn burner.

The new team of "The Legendary Eclipso" and Scott Weddle accompanied by Douglas J Wentworth III Esq. will take on the champions Jamie and Tony Wright.
If the Wright brothers win, they get five minutes with Wentworth in the middle of the ring.

"I am not a wrestler. I am a manager. I never touch the wrestlers and they never touch me. If the Wrights think that they will ever get their hands on me, they are sadly mistaken. Remember I am a lawyer and they will find themselves in court if they dare lay a hand on me," Wentworth said. "The Wright brothers will not only keep the tag belts, we will get our hands on Wentworth. I hope nothing happens to his nice clothes," Tony Wright said.

"In another title defense, Col Spud Wade, the ACW Universal Heavyweight Champion, will take on Franklin County's own Hillbilly Helbert. Helbert challenged Wade last month at the high school event.
"Wade has cost me a shot at my Television championship twice now so I will take his belt from him Saturday. I've been lifting bales of hay and chasing down my mules to be ready for "Cornchip," Helbert said.

"In the third championship bout of the evening, Ace England will try to recapture the Television title from champion Pvt. Robbie Lynn. England held the title for six month before losing the belt to Lynn in March.

"Also, an enraged Sgt. Jim Nelson demanded the next match against Sgt. Flo due to the continued interference from Wade's Bad Dogs. This match is being billed as "The Battle of the Sergeants."
"I am sick and tired of people calling Nelson sergeant when I am the only true sergeant in ACW. Let's see how much guts he has. I am willing to put the sergeant title on the line,' Flo said.

Other wrestlers scheduled to attend are Drake Tungsten, Ken Steel, Damien James, Eddie Loco, Scott Lee, and many more.

ACW is sponsored be We Care of Franklin County.

Advance tickets available at Misty Mountain Wares and Pizza King.

Tickets at the door are $8 for adults, $6 for age 12 and younger and preschool children will be admitted free of charge..

The card is subject to change.