ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tag-team title match headlines ACW card

American Championship Wrestling (ACW) returns to Benjamin Franklin Middle School Saturday to present its annual Halloween Challenge. Bell time is 8:15 p.m.

The "Russian Nightmare" National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) legend Nikita Koloff will be in attendance to oversee the action. Koloff was part of the "Russian invasion" of the old Mid-Atlantic/NWA wrestling territory of the 1980s that included Ivan Koloff and Boris Zhukov.

In the main event, "The Legendary Eclipso" and Scott Weddle accompanied by Douglas J. Wentworth III Esq. will put the Universal Tag-Team titles on the line against The Wright Brothers, Jamie and Tony Wright.
"The tag belts belong to The Wrights and the fans of ACW. We look forward to retaking the belts and becoming champs once again," Jamie Wright said.
"I do not understand why we have to wrestle these chumps. We beat them up so much last time that they were scared to show up last month. This match will not last longer than two minutes," Eclipso said.

"Sgt. Jim Nelson will defend his newly acquired TV belt against Eddie Loco who also looks to claim the bounty still on Nelson's head.

"Big Yella returns to team with Hillbilly Helbert as they take on Pvt. Flo and Pvt Lynn of the Bad Dogs.

"We should be in the title match against Eclipso and Weddle, not those punk Wright boys. This is ACW keeping us down," Flo said.

"Ex-Universal heavyweight champion Col. Spud Wade takes on Ken Steel. "I am still upset at the way ACW took the belt from me last month and I look forward to hurting Steel in that dump they call the middle school," Wade said.

Also appearing will be Scott Lee, Foxy Roxy, Ace England, and "Golden Boy" Aubrey Wright.

Special appearances by NWA legends Rich Landrum and Ric McCord are also scheduled.

Ticket prices are $10 for adults and youth age 12 and younger are $5.
Doors will open at 7 p.m. for pictures with the wrestlers.

The event is sponsored by We Care of Franklin County, Comfort Inn of Rocky Mount, Game Day in Rocky Mount, and Executive Town Car and Limousine Services in Roanoke.