ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tag-team match tops ACW's Rocky Mount return

American Championship Wrestling (ACW) returns from its winter hiatus Saturday, April 2 at Benjamin Franklin Middle School with a special main event tag team match.

Bell time is 8:15 p.m.

Aubrey (Dough Boy) Wright will team with Foxxy Roxxy to take on "The Southern Wrecking Crew" comprised of "The Legendary" Eclipso, Scott Weddle, and their manager Douglas J. Wentworth III Esq.

"Since we beat up the Wright Brothers in December and they can no longer tag together, one of them went out and got another punk we put out too," Eclipso said referring to Roxxy who was on the shelf for a while thanks to the Wrecking Crew.

"I have a partner who is looking for revenge just like I am. Foxxy is the high flyer and I am the mat technician on our team. We should give The Crew a run for their money," Wright said.

"The only reason I'm coming to that sewer pit called Rocky Mount is to see if the mayor (Steve Angle) will finally have the guts to face me. That's right Angle, I'm still here and waiting," Wentworth said.

"The Wrecking Crew will not have any trouble destroying Dough Fat Boy and Foxxy Freak," Wentworth said.

"In other news, The ACW commissioner has declared the TV championship vacant since Bad News Holland, the most recent titleholder,has not defended the belt in the required 90 days.

As a result, there will be an "Over the Top Rope" Battle Royal where the last two wrestlers will square off to declare the champion.

Wrestlers entered are Sgt. Jim Nelson, Ken Steel, Jamie Wright, Col. Spud Wade, Ace England, Sgt. Robbie Lynn, Scott Lee, Eddie Loco, and The Flo.

"I do not know why they are having this battle royal. Everyone knows that The Flo deserves the TV belt. TV = ratings. Ratings = The Flo. Even that dummy Jamie Wright can figure that equation out," The Flo said.

"There are a lot of good wrestlers, except for The Flo, in the Battle Royal. When I come out on top, it will be a true accomplishment," Wright said.

"I'll tell you up front. I am not in this match to win the belt. I am in it to hurt someone and that someone is Col Wade," Steel said.

"Eddie Loco ser£ el campe�n de la televisi�n al final. Te lo garantizo!" Loco said.

"We Care" of Franklin County sponsors ACW. Ticket prices are adults $10.00, children 12 & under $5.00. Preschool free. Doors open at 7:00pm so fans can meet and greet some of the wrestlers.

ACW is also sponsored by The Comfort Inn of Rocky Mount who provides lodging for the wrestlers.