Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coming Soon...

I've tried to put together a list of all the gigs Steve has done in the UK. With your help when Peter has the time to put it up, please let us know if you think something is wrong or omitted.

Cheers

Re: Coming Soon...

Ray- I would be REALLY interested in this- please send me a version if you still have my email? I have been trying to do same myself! Graham

sorry bud, haven't got your addy.

It will be interesting to see if it adds up to the 480 plus gigs that a certain Jimbojambojumbo told me that he had attended

At the other end of the spectrum,480 concerts people have'nt been to,no names mentioned eh Phil B & Keith.

I am so proud to be in such esteemed company as my good friend Keith

Evening Phil. Well there wouldn't be much chance of me going to see him in the last few years after all the sh1te that he's put out. And I have no desire to hear Riding the Interminable Waves Again.
I'm just not all that keen any more.

Ray- you can use graham@blueresourcing.com as an email to reach me (but don't tell Larry!).

Thanks Ray- happy to contribute at this stage. Graham E

look forward to this Ray.
Talk on the official site re The Marc Bolan Tribute show,got me thinking re your list.
Have you included those types of one off shows as well?
you know,the Mick Ronson shows,Mike Batt in 1983,Rick Wakeman 1981.live with Duran Duran etc?

No Stu to be honest. I had thought of them today in fact, but again thought perhaps other people can add them to the list that I made of the shell. It was hard work to do really. I've told Peter my thoughts on other things to include in this list... but... we shall see :-)

Perhaps Stu you could do such a list mate and send it to Pete to include?

Ray,there must be loads of em.
will look to send something to Peter in due course.
Not that he needs much from me,the website continues to be a fantastic resource for the fans and Peter's great efforts are much appreciated by us all.

Good man Stu, even if you could start off that list, some others could fill in gaps hopefully :-) and I agree on what you say about Pete and his eldless contributions for us

Any advances on this Pete?

None Ray. Still half done. But, I will try and finish it when I next take a holiday. Time is at a premium at the moment. Sadly, there's not enough hours in the day.

Ray Smith
I've tried to put together a list of all the gigs Steve has done in the UK. With your help when Peter has the time to put it up, please let us know if you think something is wrong or omitted.

Cheers

cant wait to see this ! is that gigs he's done soley start to finnish ? like his own or and likes of the Ian Dury stand in one ? or ones he's done with others like Jack Bruce and Robbie ect or guesting with others ? the likes of Julie felix and kate bush , salor and John otterway ect! and how far you going back to ? fulham greyhound days ? speakeasy , beckenham art group ( rat n parrot ) floor spotter days ? the uni gigs ? there must be a warren of them .

if it helps ! I know etra dates were queezed into 74 dates. 31st of May civic st Albans was in print after Aylesburry start date butdont know where it's in print that he came back in June to St Albans for other night. and Im almost certain salor was not the suport.

I thought I saw Hello ( keith Marshall was it ? ) anyway! I possibly could of seen them ( Hello ) another night in 74 ! ( it was a long time ago now )

but Im pretty sure it was as suport for Cockney Rebel.
maybe some one will put me right. I bet Milton would remember !