Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cavaliers on Amazon

OMFG!!!!!!!!! I've just been listening to clips of disc 3 of the new/pending Cockney Rebel Cavaliers Anthology on Amazon. It sounds so bloody awesome.

Not long to wait now

Re: Cavaliers on Amazon

oh poo ! I just lost me post nothing new there then

pete have you downloaded it ? I went to amazon and didn't see any where I could listen to any of it

no matter, its a bit like pokeing a hole in that prezzie under the tree all week befor christmas eve. in it ?

pete I cant get in here on my phone ! I can get in to the official site no problem, ( mind you I cant see jack! blind as a bat )

anyway ! if I follow the link from there, I get a little blue box sat on the side pannel ( you know the side menu bar that takes you to differnt places on here )

but now Ive got a new lap top ! ( know How ! binned my old one )
I can get in. but I tend to go on the phone more than getting this thing out ! I have to log on , shut down pop ups, reminders of this that and the other ! blar blar blar blah! you know I forget my pin numbers all the time !

I understand about the T shirt pete, I guess we all exspected something along the lines of The Cockney Rebel Logo spattered all over it!

I did wonder at first glance ! but I soon realised. what that pic was all about.
I thought that was probably taken around the time when they had left him to get on with it !

it was never really about Cockney Rebel, they would never be able to come back to deliver his Gold ( and it was / IS his Gold )

we should all be gratfull that he has always been able to continue to deliver.

Im happy with the Gold that he brings.

it was always about him, never them, they knew it, he knew it, we never did!
we didnt get it.

well I never did.

Im so looking forward to christmas ! did you know christmas eve has officially been bought forward to November 24th

Music speaks louder than words.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cavaliers-Anthology-1973-1974-Cockney-Rebel/dp/B008RZHAGM/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1350216651&sr=1-1

Scroll down, then press 'listen to all' or 'preview all songs', or press play on each of the tracks seperately!

Good Luck!

Ha
Found it
wicked [
I just couldn't resist a peak !

love it.
Thank you

i am going to resist the temptation and wait untili have the cd and play it all through.