Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best of - der Daemon

I've just bought the new Dossche album: Best Of - Der Daemon, which is a disc of new material, with the second disc being a best of. For Harley fans, it features Ich Bin Gott, English version, ft Steve Harley on the greatest hits side.

It's a fantastic listen. It seems it's only available on import. I bought mine from Amazon.de

Amazon Product Description (roughly translated to English):

Who is God? What makes our existence? Who is nobody? Are your eyes blue? Fragments of texts by Guido Dossche in which employs the Cologne musician, writer and psychologist with his view of our reality. Dossches music - this is a dark, German, pop with electronic elements, heavy guitars and distinctive lyrics. Be lined with cool grooves chant proves that texts have grown in this form tomorrow. Welcome to the couch! The practicing psychologist employed by small forward to the darker side of human existence. Dossche believe that 'inside all of us something dark, lost, helpless, or Lonely Violent' is. He works often with these same themes in his lyrics. DOSSCHEs texts bear the signature of a person who seems to hate nothing more than the superficial. He turns away from them to sell something as deep as the respective author or artist that is not itself also perceives and feels. He talks about painful topics: death, loss, despair, megalomania, impotence - his way of life to reflect ...

Re: Best of - der Daemon

Hey Peter, I had the digipack with me in Birmingham. I didn't see you though being in a strange pub playing Harley songs all the time before that perfect show. Happy you like it but wait for the next....
Guido

Re: Best of - der Daemon

Like it? I love it! I'm sorry to have missed you in Birmingham. I think we might have been in the same pub, but it was a big place. How long until your next album? I'm already high with expectation .