Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Judy Teen Special!!!!!!!

I received my subscriber only copy of Classic Rock magazine in the post this morning. Page 88 there is a two page special on the making of Judy Teen, one a large picture of the original band. This is subscriber only content!! Niceeeeee!!!!!

Turned to page 104 and there's a review of the Cavaliers album, half page full length, with nice picture. 7/10 reviewed by Terry Staunton.

Then, if that was not enough, I turned to page 116 (which is in the normal edition, like the review) and there is a Steve Harley interview, which talks about the symphonic spectacular, and his back-to-basics tour.

It mentions that the show is being recorded for a future audio release.

This is issue 178, the one with ugly picture of Mr Tyler of Aerosmith on the front.

Happy days

Re: Judy Teen Special!!!!!!!

Nice one Pete - can't wait for this to be your next update! ...... Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink

Was gonna say the same Kev :-)

Let's hope the recording gets released, shall we ?

Sorry to be cynical, but on recent form....

Kev (Raver)
Nice one Pete - can't wait for this to be your next update! ...... Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink

ditto !

Did I also say that the article mentions Mr Harley is looking at symphonic dates at Bridgewater Hall in Manchester and The Barbican in London? No I didn't, but that's what it says. Wouldn't that be brilliant?

The Barbican would be fan-flippin-daby-dozy!

PeterJH
Did I also say that the article mentions Mr Harley is looking at symphonic dates at Bridgewater Hall in Manchester and The Barbican in London? No I didn't, but that's what it says. Wouldn't that be brilliant?

It would be good if the Barbican date was at the same time as the Bowie exhibition at the V&A. And the end of March around my birthday would be good, too.

There's an excellent half page, full length, review of Cavaliers 8/10 in Uncut magazine. They quote Pete Newnham too!