Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message from Milton Reame-James

Hi Peter, Hope you don't mind me contacting you this way. A fan contacted me to point me to a post on the discussion board about the new box CD. John Crocker and I would be grateful if you can thank the fans for the lovely and positive comments made on that link about our contributions. A small post to that effect would be most gratefully appreciated. It is good to know we have not been forgotten. Very best wishes Milton

Re: Message from Milton Reame-James

To many many fans Cockney Rebel were Milton,Paul,John,Stuart and Steve...(let's not forget Pete Newnham)Of course we all appreciate the talents of Mr.Harley as a song writer and a performer.He was without doubt the driving force of the band.That said it saddens me that the rest of the band have been forgotten somewhat amongst all the excitement of the wonderful Cavaliers Anthology. I would suggest to Milton that he storm the stage at the Birmingham concert,get on the keyboard and give us a real taste of why Cockney Rebel were such a brilliant band!!

Nice to hear off Milton :-) I think it's been said here already how important ALL the Rebels were/are to us the fans. They were/are all part of the whole story.... without them, half the story would be missing so to speak.

Nice words Milton!The original Cockney Rebel will never be forgotten.The Cavaliers box set proves without doubt what an original and one off band Rebel were.It's a game many fans have played over the years....What if the band had continued after Psychomodo? Would they have gone on to even better things? Of course things changed and we can only speculate but what fantastic music was left for our Rebel ears to listen tofrom that era!How about a box set featuring The Warm Jets,Charteruse,Banana Rebel,Rainbow Ride etc? you've made some great music over the years to be very proud of...

how sweet is this ?
what can one say ?

ditto to all the above. ( or below ! depending where this post appears )

we all know each and every one those players ( such a game )still remain very special guys to any Cockney Rebel Fan
they will always be immortal in the tracks of our years, forever
lasting the test of time.

makes one feel very appreciative and lucky after all these years, to have known the gifts that they gave !

No true fan of Cockney Rebel can ever forget their precedence.
pushed and pulled me through life

loved them then, love them still .

Milton is a top bloke!