Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 Tickets for Brum, row BB?

OK Folks, seems that, despite having second row tickets and airline tickets from Texas already bought, I am now NOT going to be back in the UK in Birmingham after all. Work prevails, and I just can't make it. If any genuine fan wants them- completely gratis- please email me at graham.edmondson@abreon.com

Guess I am obviously not as loyal a fan as Cheri, bless her, but reality kicks in at this point.

Tickets are with my wife in UK and can be mailed in next 24 hrs if you let me know. She leaves on Friday for US, so don't delay, first come, first served- (unless you went to Butlins!)

Bummer.

Graham E

Re: 2 Tickets for Brum, row BB?

Im so sorry to hear you cant make it Graham
Im actually gutted for ya .

2nd row seats too. ( Im up in the gods )

oh well ! such is life ! (never much liked that Harley song either )

anyway ! dont beat ya self up about it though ( I will have to have some serious words with with you next time I see ya though )
only kiddin

rest assured you'll be missed along with so many others
only just found out over the weekend Hans cant make it either.
or Erland ! sacre blu !

but I know only too well my self about how Life n stuff can get in the way.

you cant always get what ya want to
but if you try sometimes , you can get what you need
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oqMl5CRoFdk

Well at least I know they are going to a great home Debs. Yep, I am a bit upset, having bought airline tickets and everything, but it just can't work I am afraid. I have managed so many trips over the years, it hurts to miss this one.

Have fun in the second row...and give the Man my best wishes if you get a word- and remember me to all (except those who had a go at me re Butlins :-)

Graham

Ouch! Graham, so sorry you can't make it. I know how much you were looking forward. Let's hope you can make it to the next one!

Wout

As it looks likely that lucky Debs now has two prime seats in row BB perhaps she could repay Mister Wout for his Bruges hospitality by giving him the chance to accompany her on this historic night?

Re: Wout

Alas! nothing would please me more than to have dear mr wout beside me again.but it seems I'm not that Lucky after all !

having acquired 2 free gratis golden tickets from Graham on the understanding that he did not want paying for them ! and that he was happy for me to either swap them for mine ! which I never really thought I would anyway ! I always wanted a room with a veiw which is why I booked up on the circle in the first place . I excepted them purley to pass on !

on the understanding that they went to those who were worthy ! true fans who could have otherwise missed out.

so ! 2 tickets for 2 huge fans that I knew of came to mind :-) that I knew didnt have a ticket (that may or may not have been able to make it ! ) would be offered the chance to be there! after all.

It seems one couldn't make it due to I'll health and the other ! Dear Mr Wout that you mention here, declined the offer! well actually refused to except it from me!
Apparently My freind seems to be of the oppinion I chose to offer some unfortunate unemployed homesless guy from Luton a chance to go also.or if thats not bad enought ! un-imaginably ! instead of himself ! the very thought !
I dont know pete B of Luton that well ( havent heard from him since way back to back with the band tour in 2000 ) so I can not confirm weather or not he is or is not in fact unemployed or indeed homeless ) wouts seemed to think he was homeless for some reason ! as he had mentioned he'd lost his job resentley which is why he didnt think he would be able to go !

As pointed out from a fellow Dutch Fan they dont just have flying Dutchmans !the also have awkward ones :-)

I have 2 tickets second row BB 7 and 8 seats I acquired to pass on by chance so that a couple of other hopefulls had a chance.

Dear Jonny Reggae The Hospitality was second to none Wout bestowed on me not just in Bruges but over the years through time he has always looked after me ! I could never in a million years ever repay him. I will be for ever in his debt! I was sure he knew me well enough ! for anyone who even thinks I would not want wout to have a chance to be at this historic night is beyound me ! let alone the man him self.

Wout knows. I always had a ticket with his name on it .for him. My dear freind ( whome I will be for ever in debt too.) always for him ! if infact he would or could ever go . Id been asking him since befor the tickets even wenton sale about going.then finnally in Bruge he conceeded if a ticket come up he would go !

Maybe Johnny you would like to offer wout the tickets again from yourself.
As has made it perfectly clear to me he thinks very little of me! knows me not ! and wants nothing from me. let alone a free ticket for tomorrow night.
he wont allow me any grace ! I'll go to my grave understanding why there is not much peace on this earth! and men will always go to war.

Bob Dylans possitivly 4th street plays on my mind !

hey !! make me smile ( come up and see me ) what a classic ! only amongst freinds eh!

In fact the offer only came to me after everybody else turned them down. Nice reward for being good company but I guess I wasn't. There are few things I would have liked more than go to Birmingham tonight but I have my pride and coming after legless from Luton and Shitless from Shetland is OK where others are concerned but not where friends are concerned.

and anyway the tickets were for real fans, not liggers (whatever those are), of which I apparently am not 1