Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Run up to Birmingham

Is there anyone else out there disappointed with the lack of information coming from comeupance concerning the Birmingham gig?

It will be one of the biggest events Steve has ever done i would have thought that there would have been some kind of regular progress reports as to how things were progressing re rehearsals etc.... Knowing what was going on in the background would have added to the excitment of the occasion..... unless off course i am demanding too much??????

Re: Run up to Birmingham

Well he was in Belgium touring with James & barry uintil recently and since then he has been rehearsing with full band. Not much he can report from that but you'll be in for a cracker that's for sure!

On such an event I thought there might have been a TV broadcast or something at least

The gig was planned and sold out months and months ago, touring Belguim shouldnt stop a posting from anyone at comeupance making a regular update, anything will do.
And anthour thing Steve hardly posts any diary entries anymore

But what update can there be? 'Hey we're rehearsing and all is well? Run out of toilet paper but luckily the janitor solved the problem'?
This is 1 of those rare events where everybody knows the setlist before the event. If I understand correctly (but perhaps this is well known?) Stuart Elliott will not be playing but Adam will.

An update...... Coincidence??