Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning at Jury's

Posters (50 in total) ranging from 1974 to 2010. Various sizes, various colours, various states, from countries including Wales, England, Scotland, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium. Rarities including Friars Aylesbury, Ship And Star, Student Only Gig, and Timeless Flight promotion as album cover. One signed by Steve and another by Ian and Robbie.

A hardcore fan who has been around for years following Steve estimated them to be worth around £250. I’m asking £100 or the top bidder over that amount. I’ll put some cash to charity. Serious contenders only please e mail me for more details at

r.smith8@homecall.co.uk

Re: Sunday Morning at Jury's

Will start the bidding at 50p.

65p,your shout Dicko.

Getting scary now,here we go 90p.

Looks interesting Ray ........ im in at £2.49 !

Any serious offers to me by e mail by 8.30pm tonight, less they will stay at home :-)

Ray, bring em to the pub, ill offer £18.42 (child benefit) and to swing the deal ill bring an urn of Tesco tea !!!!!

Six pack Strongbow,50g pouch Golden Virginia and copy of Loot,Beat that Ernie.

2 three Litre bottles Compton Cider,11% proof,Amber Leaf 50g and a signed pair of unwashed Max Boyce's underpants.

A set of my knickers in various colours and styles,unlaundered.

Wondered where they.d gone boyo ! Ya cant trust anyone these days isn,t it ? Oggie oggie oggie OY OY OY !!

Two DVDs of myself and the Wales first team running a train thru Charlotte Church , also Tom Jones Live CD, two pieces of coal and a signed rugby ball, plus £19.00 Beat that Scully ????

Two weeks caravan holiday,Sunnyvale Towyn end of may,over to you Boycie,how's Marlene?

DEAL! I'll just take Bonnies knickers :-)

Clyde wont be very happy.

Hi Ray.
Is the 74 poster in good condition . . . good enough to frame ?

My knickers are.