www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It Was A Big Big Deal ........

What an extra-ordinary day/night !

Theres no where to begin really, so many highlights to the day/night.
I think i saw the best EVER concert from Harley last night. As one who likes to point out flaws, and nit-pick on small details, i have to hold my hands up and confess, he,s got me beat here.
It was beyond perfect. I made a point of taking in Death Trip, cos im not likely to ever see THAT again, in such a setting. !!

A few fluffed words, made it more real ..... i hope he keeps those mistakes on any forthcoming cd/dvd release ;-)

Then all back to JURY,s, which had Paul Carolan a bit nervous as he has a dislike for Jury,s in general ;-) but oh how we laughed !!!
Life can be shite sometimes, but its important to laugh, right ??

So thanks to all who made it really fantastic. Highlite of the whole day/evening ??? Steve Harley namechecking our very own PJH from the stage :-) We (Me, Paul n Lesley) screamed out loud in acknowledgement too. Cos its thanks to this site, and Petes constant hard work when im sure there are times he cant be arsed, but its down to PJH that we got what we did last night from Harley, cos he DOES READ this site, and HE DOES know what we want, and he delivered all last night.

It was an extra-ordinary day/night !

Re: It Was A Big Big Deal ........

Your right Craig,the praise for Peter was well deserved.Top praise for a top guy.

Well said Craig re gig (and the amazing Mr Juckes-Hughes). Your 'Harley best ever concert' comment was spot on. Simply, and it's not like me to use 5 words when I can use 50,...IT WAS A BLOODY TRIUMPH!!!!!!!!!

PS I think a special mention is due to Steve Norman, whose inclusion was a masterstroke. Not only is he obviously a Harley fan and an excellent musician but the enthusiasm and joy he displayed on stage was a joy to behold

Craig... I too shouted out when Steve mentioned Pete.. and so he should have for all the time spent by our web master for us all BUT including Steve. I think I'm just going to get shot with my posting on the main forum.. but such is life.. I tell the truth!

I'll still wear Bonnie Tylers knickers and love ya all lol

Any fing time!