Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Had To Be There.

It was an event of which i have never experienced anything as good as saturday night,you had to be there to know what i am saying,at first i did'nt quite get,i could have been at home with the cd on then Death Trip,i was in shock,it was magnificent,spoke to Phil Carter at the break and we both shook our heads and said awesome,Harley was like an actor,he deserves all the plaudits coming his way and also Steve Norman who really got into it and was brilliant to watch,the downside,a portly Graeme Blake's cardigan,he looked like an out of work Val Doonican,many thanx Cyril telling me your room no was 2 when you was really telling me to eff off,it's going to be difficult to watch him doing his show in the other formats after the brilliance of 24/11/12.

Re: Had To Be There.

Sorry Paul your way off the mark here! I've always thought Graeme has excellent fashion sense and indeed have popped out today and bought a couple of cardigans exactly in the style of the one he wore on Saturday!

I think Val has put a couple up on ebay mate.

Indeed, Cyril,s attire was shocking. A bigger BBC scandal surely,than the recent Savile scandal ???

Here,s some on Ebay !!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mans-Burgundy-Wine-Waffle-Cardigan-With-Football-Buttons-Sizes-S-XL-/321018850248?pt=UK_Men_s_Jumpers_Cardigans&var=510087379664&hash=item4abe36ebc8&_uhb=1

How ironic that they,re called `wine waffle` !!

"One day I'm in polka dots,the next day I'm in stripes 'cos I'm a dedicated follower of fashion". I'm just so glad my man about town dandyesque fashion sense and colour cordination was such a big hit with both your good self Paul and your split at birth siamese twin Craig. My cardigan was actually part of a sponsorship deal I have signed with the Gilbert O'Sillivan circa 1974 Appreciation Society. And Stewart, as always, your keen eye for clothes of quality and style is as sharp as ever. Please doff your own cap to yourself as a sign of my appreciation. :-)

P.S. Regardless of what I was modeling, beautifully in my humble opinion,on Saturday evening it was better than that flat cat's pee Jury's Inn were selling under the laughable title of Stella Artois

When I eventually get to put the fan pics up, and I'm 90% there, there's not one picture to be found of Graeme. Was I avoiding the cardigan? Was he avoiding me, as not to get pictured wearing it? Or was it that he was avoiding the cameraman so he didn't have to buy him a drink? I'm going for the 2nd. Not even Graeme would watch me drinking sub standard Stella. The Budweiser was fine btw.

No pics of me? call yourself a bloody photographer. That wonderful cardigan deserved better than your blatant anti-cardism . Huh!

Cyril is in the left hand corner of the first photo on Fan Faces (Pete, Ruud and Bea).

Jeez you're right Spot! I better airbrush him out quickly. Have you ever thought of joining the police force? They need eagle eyed people like you.

Don't worry I've got a cardi pic or 2

Paul C and Mick Rock are already convinced that I am a copper!!