Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Apoligise

I have just made a posting on the official site. I'm hoping it will be taken as wrote. Some of you know that the end of Saturday night I had things on my mind.

I've been a fool before and once again I have been.

Thank you to the some who posted in my defence, but on the official site we cant talk as we do here. Everywhere on the net maybe unless we are shown. There is no hiding.

Sorry to my dear mate Pete for any flack you may have got also.

What I have noted however is that nearly all the rules if not all on the official site have been broken by mostly all who goes on there.

Such is life.

I await what may come back at me to see what happens in the future.

Re: I Apoligise

Raymondo, come what may, you will always be a m8 to me. But, I'm not sure if you'll be allowed back in the clique though. Sorry. Joking aside, right or wrong, takes balls to apologise.

It does take balls to apologise Pete.just as it takes balls to post what you think and not hiding behind stupid names,it does'nt take balls to hide behind others and have a go at someone who wears his heart on his sleeve like Smiffy,shame on them tossers on the official site,i have got in touch with one tough guy who had a cowardly go and it is ongoing between the two of us,if there are lessons to be learned is that Smiffy is much appreciated on here and not on a site that thinks the sun shines out of arses that have seen the Full Monty and are now experts on all that is Steve Harley 7 Cockney Rebel and also Rachel PA?Has anyone actually seen her or spoke to her,there is no such person so ignore her higher than mighty stance against Smiffy.

Ray,good to see the apology given and accepted.

I posted a message of support for Ray on the official site and it got removed.I didn't agree with your comments 100% but i did write that i understood your point of view and hated the way the 'bully boys' were slagging you off. After my posting was removed i enquired again as to why my comment was censored without any explanation. To Rachel i came across as 'self important' and pompous which couldn't be furthur from the truth. She then instructed Andy to block me from making any future postings. I've never been banned from anything or anywhere in my life,which at least is a 'first' for me! It's not the end of the world.I've always preferred Peter's site and have a damn sight more respect for him than i do for Rachel.There are some offensive posters on the official forum who think they offer a protective wall around Steve and jump on anyone else who may have a differing opinion.Stay your way Ray,you may have your flaws but you do speak from the heart.

The place wouldn't be the same without you Ray.
Rebel on mate.

Ray, I would have like to meet you in Birmingham as you are a pillar of the official forum. Did not have this chance. However, I wanted to let you know how I was horrified the way your were treated on the forum ; they are crazy or what ???

Once again, I'd like to genuinely thank you all for your comments from the depths of my heart. Here, facebook, in texts, on the land line and e mails too.

I mull a lot of everything over this past week. Harley world and personal world.

I don't mull MYSELF over one iota. (Tho as before, I'm sorry if I've caused any of you any harm... NEVER any intention of mine.. (not in this world to do that) except my enemies of which I know are few. I'm talking those who have deeply hurt me in the past.

Should I stop and think of what I'm saying before each and every post I make? I KNOW for a fact some do. That's not me. That's a fault?, I have many. I know some will still hide their true names... who can blame them after what we have witnessed in past years and the past week.

I've not been well this week.. to follow it all up.. but otherwise I'm continuing to chew EVERYTHING over before making my final decision of life in MY future. I'll take my time on that one.

I just want you to know, I'm in good spirits nonetheless and where I said above "I've been a fool" I meant .... for telling my OWN views AND those of whom told me the same, (HUGE FANS) (not just for the gig on Saturday) and for posting them oh so small whilst I was in drink. That's MY fault. *I* fired the bullets when *I and others* loaded the gun. *I* got shot...but thanx to those who tried to shield me.

Here I am again, showing my name, but this time taking the time to think before I post, (and re reading several times before I post) even when whoever from the official site can see me.

Thanx, Ray xx

ray i met you at the jurys and ive met you before mate im thereel on the sh site i had a pop at you on there i dont need to hide my name its just an avatar tag you upset me a little with your comments i just felt with such a graet weekend at a gig of a lifetime with my daughter who is as harley mad as i am and meeting a whole lot of new people from the website some of which i now consider to be friends and look forward to seeing at other sh gigs in future i found myself thinking there are a few people moaning and it was taking away some of the memories of the special time . ray dont take it to heart mate ill shake your hand and might even buy you a beer next time its just banter after all were all here for sh&cr chill out my friend and get yourself better. see you in manchester in dec or buxton in feb

Can you think of one good reason to remain Smiffy?I can think of 2200,people like you,Stewart,Mike,Pete, Graeme,Phil C, who have flown the Harley flag in the times when he was on his arse and in later times Craig who was the one who mooted the idea of last week a few years back on here which Harley has acknowledged,you should take a lot of pride seeing Harley back on top as you helped to put back him there,Stewart said to me at a packed Ritz last year,have a look at the size of the crowd,we helped to get him back and he was right,all the times you fought his corner.persuading people to come to his gigs culminated to last weeks event,take a bow,John & Rox,i had the pleasure of being in both of your company a lot of the time last week and had you down as lovely people,your above posting proved i was'nt wrong.

In that Hall on Saturday night you could tell that Steve was delighted to be with friends and the fans were just as pleased to have done their tiny little bit over the years to support such a great singer/songwriter.The artist and the fans were as one...It really felt like a unique and amazing experience.It felt like everything had finally come together, in the one cause of showing just how good the music is and always wil be....and the best is yet to come...