The Unofficial Steve Harley Discussion Board

Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thru The Keyhole Room 708 Jury Inn Birmingham.

Lets weigh up the evidence,Val Doonican poster on the wall,Gyles Brandreth 2012 Knitwear catalogue,two empty bottles of Buckfast,Mars bar in the frying pan,dvd of Bolton's twenty greatest corners,case of Grecian 2000,platform shoes,purple cardigan,jive bunny cd,which 24 carat bell end lives in a room like this?over to you.

Re: Thru The Keyhole Room 708 Jury Inn Birmingham.

Toughie this one Lloyd,the grecian 2000 ruled out a few suspects as there are quite a few slapheads in the frame,the empty bottles of Buckfast had me veering towards Lesley or Ray Smith,the Gyles Brandreth catalogue had Stewart Griffin's name all over it but no yellow Harry Potter jacket on show ruled him out,the mars bar in the fryin pan is defo Chubby Chops Hamlin,Rod Stewart came into it but the jive Bunny cd convinced me that PJH lived in a room like this.

I have to rule myself out as i was happily ensconced in a menage trois at a different location, but obviously a Mars Bar in a frying pan, suggests this 24 carat bell end was hoping to entice me back for some man-love !!!

Evidence ;

1. Val Doonican
2. Grecian 2000
3. Purple Cardigan
4. Bolton
5. Bell-End

Sorry, im flummoxed Lloyd ???

The only bellend posting on here recently is Shaun but he didn't stay at the Jury's Inn.

Notice he doesn't answer any questions now he's been rumbled

I'm flumoxed too Mr Carolan.. sorry Grossman. Can you give us a few more clues please?

Ding Dong Ryland!

Single digit IQ, not funny, rhymes with 'yawn'?

Yet another loser

Yes, that too, but you're spoiling the fun by confessing.

I confess all to those who are stupid enough to listen