Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Buxton Set List

Just curious to know which songs Steve performed last night? As it's a 'one-off' show and not a tour it won't spoil it for anyone else. I'm sure he must have included a lot of 'Menagerie' and 'Psychomodo' material....perhaps not??

Re: Buxton Set List

No Bleeding Hearts
Hideaway
Sweet Dreams
Psychomodo
Sling It
(Love) Compared With You
Loretta's Tale
Mr Soft (James first solo instead of Robbie)
Journey's End
Riding The Waves
Sebastian
(Interval)
Ballerina (Prima Donna)
Love's A Prima Donna
Cavaliers
The Coast Of Amalfi
Stranger Comes To Town
Saturday Night At The Fair
Here Comes The Sun
Judy Teen
Friend For Life
Tumbling Down (no mouth organ)
(Encore)
Make Me Smile

Rumour has it that Muriel The Actor was supposed to appear instead of Riding The Waves (this is backed up by the fact that Barry hastily changed his violin for an acoustic guitar upon hearing the intro). Robbie played a superb, and new, solo towards the end of "Waves".

James appeared to have a new keyboard and Lincoln played throughout with his hood up.

Dave

Re: Buxton Set List

An excellent night had in Buxton, with special thanks to Paul and Lesley for putting me up. The show was well attended, with the setlist providing something different, with new arrangements to old songs, and an airing of Ballerina Prima Donna, which I last saw performed live at Reading Festival '83. Oh, and it sounded very 1983 lol. Yes, I enjoyed it! Great to see all the diehards down the front, too many to mention. Maybe see you all next time?