Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lost In Italy....Milton Reame James

Interesting to read over the weekend that the film Lost In Italy that has been discussed on this board before,will gain it's international release with Spotlight Pictures LA USA shortly.The premier is at Cannes in May.The composer of the music for the film is Mr Milton Reame James.I've really enjoyed Milton's work over the years ( especially the Banana Rebel album)and I look forward to hearing the soundtrack in due course.Nice to see one of the guys in the Cockney Rebel story go on to be an International Movie Composer

Re: Lost In Italy....Milton Reame James

I bet you wouldn't post this on the official site Mr Griffin

Maybe I should copy and paste

Dougal x

Maybe it would be lost on those on the Forum, but we tend to be a little more liberal minded (just a turn of phrase Graeme Honest) on here. I am sure we all wish Milton all the best with the films release. He like Harley and the rest of the cockney rebel band form a part of our childhood. One that i would be loathed to forget and am eternally grateful for.

Well said Phil.

As you say Miltons part of the story and without him there would have been no "make me smile"

Re: Lost In Italy....Milton Reame James..NAME CHANGE

Have been reading that Lost In Italy is indeed at Cannes this week.However with a name change...it's now called Lords Of London.Quite right as Milton was a Cockney Rebel after all!!

Re: Lost In Italy....Milton Reame James..NAME CHANGE

Was reading last night that Lords Of London starring Ray Winstone looks like having its official release in 2014? It appears that Milton and Jeff Ellis ( who has worked with Milton over the years on other projects) have written a further 3 pieces to add to the film.One of them being a track heavily featuring a Hammond Organ,I bet played superbly by Milton!!There is also talk of a further Film score in the offering for Milton about The Sicilian Mafia called Sabini.Looking forward to the CD of Lords Of London.A great time to be a fan of Cockney Rebel at the moment!