Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Birmingham in your front room

My Birmingham cd arrived this morning. Played it twice through already. It's awesome! It's all I wanted and more.

Not impressed with the new 'favoured' industry packaging, that scratches cd's as you take them in and out (that is a minor quibble). The music is of the highest quality. Jaw droppingly good to be honest!

Great cover pic, nice inner art work. All I need now is the dvd!

Looking forward to the November/December gigs. Bring them on!

Re: Birmingham in your front room

The packaging is certainly poor ...... mine tore at the corner when I removed the second CD.

My DVD has not yet arrived

Has anybody compared the finished product with the bootleg recording that was available on the internet not long after the actual show?

It is a shame that the name check of our esteemed webmaster did not make the final cut

I see Mr Raffles is treading on thin ice on the official site again!!

And why does www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk not get a mention on that site as a place to buy the CD? I think it is the cheapest at £8.99.

Some chancer on Amazon is selling a copy at £999!! I am guessing that they missed out the decimal point.

Re: Birmingham in your front room

I cant stop watching it still brings tears to my eyes

I've got the 4 CDs in the car, the 2 originals ( studio ) and the 2 Birmingham live ones and I just keep playing each track back to back
amazing almost 40 years apart and it only seems like yesterday I made a that wish