The Unofficial Steve Harley Discussion Board

Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Milton Reame James, Lost In Italy Trailer.........

Great to read that Stuart was at The Year Of The Cat show.George Ford was also on the album ( RIP).Ironically last night I was watching a Peter Skellern concert from 1978 and there as part of the band was George with that beaming trade mark smile!!
Talking of very early members of Cockney Rebel !! check out www.lostinitaly.co.uk and there is the working trailer for the film due to be released shortly with the music score by Jeff Ellis and Mr Milton Reame-James. Great stuff!!

Re: Milton Reame James, Lost In Italy Trailer.........

Thanks Stella,Just found out that Lords Of London ( Lost In Italy ) gets it's Uk release in the first week of Jan 2014 by Kaleidoscope Distribution.Hope it's a smash and the music gets released on CD ,always good to hear some new music by Milton

Just noticed that the film is out early Jan 2014 and available to pre order via Amazon/Sainsburys.

The DVD which is now out has 3 spelling errors in our Milton's name on the DVD !! hopefully that will be corrected soon but before then early purchasers will have a nice little rarity!! Anyway what's in name?..I think Milton must be a little used to it as I remember reading a long time ago that Milton got two award discs for Psychomodo and whilst the Gold disc is fine,his silver disc also contains a wrong spelling of his name!! BTW I noticed his latest CD Zoodiac was number 48 on the Reverbnation Chart last week.The cd which is great also features Nick Pynn.At least they got Milton's name spelt right on the chart run down!..NOT ARF!!