Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So this is what it's come to?

Excuse me, I know this board doesn't always quite see as many postings as it once did, but for crying out loud it was my Birthday on Sunday and not one of you #&$£*@& have said Happy Birthday. Not only that but it was my 50th as well which makes it even worse!
Now come on, can some of you please say Happy Belated Birthday or I might never post on here again!
Btw, I got Morrissey's Autobiography as a present. Great read for all you other fans out there who are thinking of buying a copy!

Re: So this is what it's come to?

Let me be the first young Mr Kev.. Happy belated mate. You may remember I used to be mostly the first to remember mostly everyone's birthday who posted on this board. But those days are gone when someone called me a boring so and so.

In fact I tend just to sit in the background a lot these days and say nothing, because that's what I was told to do if I haven't anything positive to say.

Back to hibernating then as again I've nothing positive to say

Thank you young Raymond - you're a true gent!

You just haven't earned it yet baby.

How could I forget this charming man's Birthday? Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now. I started something I couldn't finish... so, a belated Happy Birthday Kev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to see the boy happy

50th birthday who are you trying to kid. Hope you enjoyed your curry

Happy birthday Mister Magnet Man.

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Did you read Johnny Rogan's book about Morrissey and Marr? I was given a free copy by the publisher

And Raymond ......... you really should not let other people get to you!! I used to enjoy your postings

Michael x

Now that's more like it guys. I'm sorry I had to resort to such drastic measures in order to get a mere squeak out of some of you but sometimes, needs must!

Pete - I'm tremendously impressed with your knowledge of such Morrissey classics. However, it does lead me to think that you might secretly be a closet Moz fan?

Mr. Baker - I thank you for your comment and indeed, I did enjoy the old Ruby (Blue?) even if I did overdo it somewhat. I must go easy in future or the old waistline might ......... well you know what it's like eh? LOL

Mike - Mike, Mike, Mike - What can I say? It's always a pleasure to hear from such a truly magnetic character. For some reason I'm always able to forgive the insults that are somehow quite endearing when hurled from your good self.
I have indeed read the Johnny Rogan book (The Severed Alliance?) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Though I think I would have enjoyed it even more had it been a free copy from the publisher. Damn cheek!

Once again, thank you all kindly for your generous messages and may I sincerely apologise for the way I had to go about this ugly business in order to get some sort of attention on my special day. Just put it in your electronic calendars for next year though will yer?

Love to all you Harley folk! X

oh kev our crazy raver so sad to have not been here !
but to explain would take me forever !
but for all to know one of the reasons ( not a good enough one though ! not by a long chalk )
is I use my iphone most of the time to check out on the internet and any thing Harley , but the link on the official site wont link me over to here ! so I have to use the lap top to get in here , and I don't get the thing out much , not since it kept updating and the anti virus thingy run out
well that's my excuse ! true as it is and feeble as it may seem
But
Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear crazy raver Happy Birthday to you happy belated birthday to you go raving go raving go raveing 50 how can that be ? surely not
sorry I forgot please forgive

Thanks Debs - that really gave me a giggle. Only you could create such a wild message with almost most pictures than words ... LOL.
So sorry you don't get on here much these days. I've always enjoyed your in-depth (and sometimes quite frankly my dear, crazy) postings.
Many thanks for the Birthday song - Loved it!
Hope to meet up again real soon.
Loves yer,
Kev X

Aw bless ya