Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Amazing

Sometimes when all is wrong, there is still a little right. A fantastic night had in Bilston. A great setlist, and another magical performance. Mr Harley has some fantastic fans, some real special people. It was a pleasure sharing this night with you all, each and every one of you.

To Steve and the band, that was some show! Enjoyed every second.

Re: Amazing

Sounded like a great night. I've only been to Bilston once several years ago. It has got a unique atmosphere there.Just wish it was a bit nearer! Can you reveal the set-list Pete? Don't want to spoil it for others who are going to any of the shows on this tour. For me personally i'm happy to know what i'm getting! Maybe a posting of Bilston Set List ....don't look if you don't want to know it or maybe just e-mail me. Cheers.

Brilliant show!

Well said ray and pete! Añd your right mr raffles bilston is a very special venue.what a time was had by the band and the crowd.

I believe my good friend Ray has posted you the setlist Raffles? Cheers Ray.

well said peter great day and night had by all the sound and atmosphere was brill great set list a few different songs thrown in and the curry and beer after the gig with friends topped the night off roll on Holmfirth cant wait

What a superb gig that was. Great crowd, great atmosphere with Mr.H and the band on fire and great to meet up with some wonderful friends old and new. Oooops! Almost forgot the wonderful dancing and singing by Wales answer to the Chuckle Brothers, Peter J-H and Ray :-)

I think you need to wear your specs Graeme! That was MIKE and Ray Mike will be flattered.

I seem to recall that it was all three of us Peter ....... and Jimbo joined in too!!!

Michael x

I can verify that it was all four it went very dark behind me the floor rumbled like the four horsemen of the apocalypse were riding together again