Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greatest show

It looks like harley & band are in the form of their life!
Judging by earlier reports here, expectations were high and frankly he blew them out of the water. For me this was the best show I have seen of the current line up. Funny thing is that when I said that (Red) Kev mentioned that I was ever the critic? Odd. All songs played the way they should be played, no funny rhythms to Tumbling down or other songs, just perfection.
I was very happy Robbie came more to the fore than he has done the last few gigs I have been to. It made for a much more balanced sound. Not too much of anything. One song I didn't know (or remember?.)Second song in, anybody shine a light?
Sorely tempted now to go see the man in Croydon but these are busy times.

Re: Greatest show

promises,promises?

I'll have to dig up the YES YOU CAN album and check but I presume so as you obviously know, most impressed! Many thanks!

It sounds like you had a great time Wout. Thanks for your observations :)

That's a very difficult song to do on stage. Remember he told me it took a couple of weeks to get it in. Love to hear that one again.

It was interesting that he started with 'best years' (the way it should be played without stupid rhythm changes, which is an odd start but it worked like a dream, followed by Promises, clearly showing the set list would be a bit different from usual. It was a good set list a bit of everything (though not of every album as the flyer had claimed)