Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death Of A Camera!

It's finally happened! My trusty old camera of many years has died. I have managed to salvage the Holmfirth photos off the cameras microdrive, but the camera is stone cold dead.

It's been a trusty servant, although a very limited one. A x6 optical lens with limited functionality, it's a wonder I got any half decent pictures lol. It looked far better a weapon than it actually was.

The biggest problem for concert photos are lighting and resolution, making the job difficult to get half decent shots. Lo-light situations and movement make it difficult to shoot clear images.

Today's digital SLR's have image stabilisation, superior zoom, and shutter speeds that help with these problems. Typically you would need to shoot at slower speeds such as 1/30 or even lower with a high ISO speed.

Anyway, I don't want to bore you. So to my old trusty finepix 'point and shoot' camera RIP.

Re: Death Of A Camera!

Well pete at least the old camera finished at such a wonderful show. Didn't dave davis sing death of a camera?

Re: Death Of A Camera!

My final Finepix photos are up. I'm gonna miss that camera. It feels like the end of an era. Maybe it is!