Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
At Last ..........

Kate Bush playing some live shows at what was the Hammersmith Odeon (my fav venue EVER!!!!)
Don't think I'll sleep until I've got hold of my ticket

Re: At Last ..........

i will keep my fingers crossed for you

Me thinks it would a great idea for you Mr. Phil to join us!

Yes,good luck Kev with the hunt for tickets! I wonder if an original Cockney Rebel will be on drums?

I have to say Stew, that was one of the first things that crossed my mind.
Would be wonderful if he was. Even Duncan MacKay has been on a few KB tracks but I guess that might be a bit too much to ask!

Kev sold out in 35 minute so i am hoping you got your front row seat, a perfect spot to launch your bundies at her. It is what she has been waiting for all these years

I don't know how much I can write before I have another breakdown Phil. I had all four agency sites loaded & ready plus a phone line and the whole lot went into meltdown within seconds.

I'm still blubbing as I write. Surely she knew how much I wanted to go Phil? What's up with the woman? Why couldn't she just put me on the guest list?

What's worse is there are bastard "legal" sites now selling on tickets. I just went to one site and for 2 tickets they wanted £3,500 (that included a £400 booking fee). I really hope they can't sell them!

I'm now off to listen to Babooshka and make myself very, very sad indeed!

So Sorry, that is cruel. The sooner they stop people exploiting the situation the sooner genuine fans will get chance to go to these once in a lifetime event a a reasonable cost

sorry to hear you missed out Kev but you can probably pick up tickets from touts at face value on the night? I confess my first reaction when I heard of her playing in public again was whether you would be going

This is true Wout though I'm not sure about face value. Possibly?
I hate touts but sadly I will be going down that path as it seems the only option left open ...... unless I could pay her to do a private gig for me?