Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best Years Definitive Edition

Another week(or is it two??)to go before this release. Really looking forward to hearing the complete Hammersmith 75 concert live. Death Trip and 49 Parallel are of particular interest. If England win the World Cup as well it will prove to be quite a Summer!! I don't quite get why the official site isn't plugging the Best Years package in any way. No information at all. Perhaps it is Warners/EMI who are gaining financially from the release but it's still highlighting Steve and the band at their best and you would have though the official site would have recognised this by giving us even a tiny snippet of info.

Dubbele Dutch

Ik kijk er echt naar uit om deze aan deze release. Ik hoop dat deze versie beter zal dan mijn nederlands! Kom op Engeland, kunnen we heerlijk weer mislukken. Ik voorspel verliezen de sancties die in de komende kwartalen. Nu allemaal samen "It's the best years of our lives".

Re: Dubbele Dutch

Quite agree Johan!!!!

Re: Best Years Definitive Edition

World Cup fever anyone?

I've just noticed that the world cup final is to be played on the 13th of July. That's just brilliant, grrr, as I will be at the Echo Arena in Liverpool for the Neil Young & Crazy Horse concert.

I can imagine a half filled (or less) arena if England make it to the final. But that's a big if...

Good luck to the English though!

p.s what will you be doing Mike?