Return to Website

non-stop nick carter forum

nick carter fans gets interactive! this is a proof that nick's fans are always updated and versatile. and nick carter fans are unique! add beautiful people to that:) we rock!

non-stop nick carter forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: what's ur name?

hii'm kathleen from philippines, and i love nick too!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i just want to ask your namesby the way my name is joanne from usa. and i love nick. you can e-mail me, it's typed above love to hear from you girls

hi i'm allisa from usa

Replying to:

i just want to ask your namesby the way my name is joanne from usa. and i love nick. you can e-mail me, it's typed above love to hear from you girls

hell i'm nick's baby and i'm from philippines i love nick carter, whoelse e-mail me if you like to, by the way, my real name's jennie take care

Replying to:

Re: Re: what's ur name?

hi i'm khalia from philippines, and i'm new to the group. honestly speaking, i don't like nick, as in i have a crush on him, but that doesn't mean that i hate him. iy's just that, i prefer aj better than him. is it ok if i join in this forum even if i don't like nick that much nick's baby?

Replying to:

hell i'm nick's baby and i'm from philippines i love nick carter, whoelse e-mail me if you like to, by the way, my real name's jennie take care

Replying to:

i'm mickey and my e-mail add is posted abovei'm from indonesialike to be your friend too

Replying to: