Return to Website

Welsh Breeders. Com

Welcome to the Welshbreeders web site please leave your messages here!

Welsh Breeders. Com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tracing horses-molly section d

i have owned my sectiond chestnut mare for 2years. i bought her froma local dealers, alder root in burtonwood, warrington. i am looking for any previous owners so that i can find out if she is registered. she is now 5 years old going on 6, she was 15hh when i bought her and is now just over 15.3hh she has 1 white stocking on her back leg, 2 white socks on her two front lega, a white star that leads into a stripe. when i first bought her she was bolshy and tended to bolt when i rode her, although she has calmed down alot now.

when i bought her she already knew how to be unged and long reigned so someone must of started to school her. i have shown her successfully inhand over the past 2years and have recently been told by different judges that i should show her at county level, but without papers i can't.

if anyone thinks that they know anything about her or any of her owners could they please let me know, i have tried evrything, or if anyone knows any other ways that i can find out please tell me !!