Return to Website

ATL - HANK WILLIAMS MESSAGE BOARD AND FORUM

www.tinyurl.com/alabamatalkline

"It's All about Hank" Feel free to post a message about Hank Williams and His Music.

Unfortunately, due to heavy SPAM, we have been obliged to LOCK this forum.
If you wish to post a message, send email to internetaction@yahoo.com and we will post it for you.

Alabama Talk Line Message Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2016 Hank Calendar

ATTENTION HANK/COUNTRY MUSIC FANS
Robert Ackerman
Palmer, Alaska

Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 1:54 PM
To: Hank
Subject: Re: 2016 Hank Calendar

2016 Hank Williams and his Drifting Cowboys Collector Calendar no. 14 will be available on Sept 17th.
Only $10 each plus s/h

This #14 Hank Williams Museum Collector Calendar features all of the known Drifting Cowboys. Not only does the calendar include stories about individuals who were in Hank's very first cowboy band, but those who were with him at the end. Even though the band members changed throughout the years, the name of the band remained the same throughout Hank's career.

The front cover features the Official Drifting Cowboy Band registered in the Library of Congress; Don Helms, Jerry Rivers, Sammy Pruett and Howard Watts (Cedric Rainwater). Research in this calendar comes from seven-time author, Steve Maze, Brian Turpen, Ken Campanile and Beth Petty.
Inside pages are colorful and filled with information and pictures.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE HANK CALENDAR! Let me hear from you about the year you thought to be the best. They started in 2003. Also I would be interested to know how many of you have the 14 issues! It's quite a collection if you do. We no longer sell the past years, although I do have a few 2014 and 2015 left over. You can also order these on the website.

Like us on facebook...Hank Williams Museum
Go to our website...www.TheHankWilliamsMuseum.net
Check out the online store! Honky Tonk Shopping at Hank's Place!
Follow us on Instagram and Tweeter.

Thanks and hope to get an order from you soon.

Beth J. Petty, Director
Hank Williams Museum
118 Commerce Street
Montgomery, AL 36104
334-262-3600
www.TheHankWilliamsMuseum.net

Click HERE For information about the HANK FAN MAILING LIST &
Robert Ackerman's combined songwriting efforts
with Dustin Hunt and Jim Murphy.
Of Special Note: "Hank's Old Scratched Record"