Return to Website

ATL - HANK WILLIAMS MESSAGE BOARD AND FORUM

www.tinyurl.com/alabamatalkline

"It's All about Hank" Feel free to post a message about Hank Williams and His Music.

Unfortunately, due to heavy SPAM, we have been obliged to LOCK this forum.
If you wish to post a message, send email to internetaction@yahoo.com and we will post it for you.

Alabama Talk Line Message Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer for Dr. Paul Nail

Dr. Paul Nail, who is working on a new book about Hank will be having surgery on Nov 14th in Dallas and will most likely be in the hospital for 10-14 days.

Please remember him in your prayers....

Re: Prayer for Dr. Paul Nail

Hi Tom,

Paul's wife, Jenny, has sent me an e-mail.

He was up & walking the first day and his doctor is very pleased.

Sounds like everything went perfectly. Thank God!

Thanks for organizing a batch of prayers for him.

All the best, Ed

Click HERE For HANK WILLIAMS 78 & 45 RPM
Single Records (U.S. Issues)

Re: Prayer for Dr. Paul Nail

-----Original Message-----
To: Ed Guy
Sent: Tue, Nov 21, 2017 1:43 pm
Subject: Re: GREETINGS

Making steady but slow slow progress, Ed. Turning the corner on abdominal surgery is usually signaled by getting to remove the nose/stomach tube. I’m hoping to get mine out tomorrow after seven days, which is quite a long time to have a tube down one’s throat. Now at least, I’m having more good moments than bad. Today I got to drink something besides water, apple juice, or broth. It was orange Gatorade, and it was sooooooooo good. Thanks for your prayers and positive thoughts. I feel so fortunate and blessed and am very hopeful about a much improved quality of life coming within a few days or weeks. God bless you, Ed. Your friendship and support mean a great deal to me. ❤️����, Paul.

Click HERE For HANK WILLIAMS 78 & 45 RPM
Single Records (U.S. Issues)