ATL - HANK WILLIAMS MESSAGE BOARD AND FORUM

www.tinyurl.com/alabamatalkline

"It's All about Hank" Feel free to post a message about Hank Williams and His Music.

Unfortunately, due to heavy SPAM, we have been obliged to LOCK this forum.
If you wish to post a message, send email to internetaction@yahoo.com and we will post it for you.

Alabama Talk Line Message Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
50 PLUS YEAR MUSIC COLLECTION FOR SALE

ATTENTION HANK/COUN7NYRY MUSIC FANS

50 PLUS YEAR MUSIC COLLECTION FOR SALE

It seems like a long time since I had 750 HANK FANS on my e-mailing list - but due to illness (Parkinson’s Disease) I had to give up something I loved and enjoyed and consider finding a good home for my collection.

Ideally it would be nice to sell the whole collection or large portions of it to various people - and although seemingly impossible I want to try. I can see that it would be worth someones time to consider hiring a truck and driving to Palmer, Alaska to get it all (as long as the price is right). It may well turn out to be a giveaway! I mention coming and getting the items because I can’t psychically do the work necessary for shipping it all. It might be practical for someone to buy the stuff and make a fortune selling individual items. I am kicking around the idea of what offers I might take or consider - maybe five or six thousand??

In the future I will try to list groups of items and as time allows complete individual listings …. and the listings will not only include all of Hank Sr but all of Hank Jr, songs and some Hank III and Hank IV and Audrey and Billy Jean and ALL of the Legendary Jimmy Rodgers AND endless items by other country artists - not to forget DVDs, videos, books, box sets, newsletters, t-shirts, hats and other endless memorabilia**. If you have any interest e-mail me at hank1@mtaonline.net or call me at 907-232-8082 (of course consider the time differences - I don’t do mornings)

/signed/

THE ACKMAN (a nickname our friend George Merrit gave me)

(aka Robert W. Ackerman)

Palmer, Alaska

Click HERE For information about the HANK FAN MAILING LIST & Robert Ackerman's combined songwriting efforts with Dustin Hunt and Jim Murphy. Of Special Note: "Hank's Old Scratched Record"