Return to Website

The GTS BantaBar

The Banatabar is for you to ask questions or make comments about Gambia. Others can read your contributions and reply or leave their own ideas

If you have some great Gambia photos please resize them to around 100K and upload them to our on line Picture Album available from the BantaBar menu page

The GTS BantaBar
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Getting change at GTS - the solution

Anyone having any kind of issue with the Bar and Restaurant at GTS need only contact ADAM, or, at a push, Dan.

As I've said before, I have issues with GTS the charity, but while the restaurant is linked to that organisation, it is run separately, and it's problems are unconnected with the charity.

SEE ADAM and tell him your concerns.

Re: Getting change at GTS - the solution

Shouldnt that just have read ... i have issues.

You chirp on about these issues without being explict even Francis hasnt got a clue as to what your problem is!

Not everyone wants a drama maybe its easier to complain with your feet anyhow........

Forums as big as Trip advisor can big a bonus to small bars/resturants etc theyre read widespread even in the gambian national papers theres a mention and people do take notice of whats recommended and whats not

Who is to say they didnt copmplain?? These are recommendations made by travellers on where to go and where not think it makes more sense for who ever runs the bar to address these there before we all turn up looking for a job!!!!