Return to Website

The GTS BantaBar

The Banatabar is for you to ask questions or make comments about Gambia. Others can read your contributions and reply or leave their own ideas

If you have some great Gambia photos please resize them to around 100K and upload them to our on line Picture Album available from the BantaBar menu page

Forum: The GTS BantaBar
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
visa = aparthied

i think that the visa system is just another form of aparthied that keep the rich..rich and keeps the the poor..even poorer.

why is it that that wen u r from a black country u need a visa 2 go anywhere but wen u r from a white country the world is ur oyster.

britain complains about illegal immigrants n forgets that its probably the legal immigrants doin the most damage.

wen people come from the indian subcontinent they normally work for their own people rather than takin british jobs while wen the polish and other eastern europeans come they directly take our jobs. and tehy find loopholes to claim back all their tax and they claim child benefit for their kids back home.

i think that if a british marries a non eu..then they should instantly be granted a visa on arrival..
as they get no beneits the work they do will be taxed. n they r living with a british partner so they r far less likely 2 need to abuse the system

Email  
Re: visa = aparthied - by Bill Chesters - Jun 12, 2010 12:47pm
Re: visa = aparthied - by sam - Jun 14, 2010 6:43am
Re: visa = aparthied - by Bill Chesters - Jun 14, 2010 1:17pm
Re: visa = aparthied - by Me - Jun 16, 2010 5:58pm
Re: visa = aparthied - by British High Com... - Jul 1, 2010 12:09pm
Re: visa = aparthied - by sam - Jul 7, 2010 2:02am
Re: visa = aparthied - by British High Com... - Jul 9, 2010 3:29pm
Re: visa = aparthied - by Francis - Jul 9, 2010 4:50pm
Re: visa = aparthied - by sam - Jul 10, 2010 12:04am
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com