Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RUSSIA crippled by drone attack before holiday / Dream "On a holiday?" (Watchwoman 65; 5/24/24)

RUSSIA crippled by drone attack before holiday /
Dream "On a holiday?" (Watchwoman 65; 5/24/24)

Elliot Hong (6 July 2014)
""On a holiday?"" LINK

These two dreams were in the past couple of days.

1. The first one was very brief and all he remembers is that there was a powerful shaking,
like from an explosion or an earthquake, and he was not sure which.

2. The second one was in more detail. He was on a golf course, and it was some holiday,
and weather was noticeably warm, such as Memorial Day, July 4th, or Labor Day, but
which he did not know. It is possible that it could be any of of those days. While the
people were enjoying this normal holiday, all of sudden, there were two intense happenings.

First, there was a fervent heat, and people were being disintegrated. Second, there were
some people who were not being disintegrated, and in stead they were zooming upward
a great light. Christ was there, in a cloud, and they were zooming up to Him. After this, at
the end of the dream, Christ caused a writing in the sky, which read, "ARE YOU READY?"

Jerry realizes this does not mean that when the rapture happens there will be writing in the
sky, but he believes this writing is in keeping with the purpose of the dream-- a warning.

~~~~~~~~

In the video below, she begins telling what's happening
NOW at 2:06

RUSSIA'S MAIN EARLY WARNING MISSILE SYSTEMS,
HAS BEEN ATTACKED BY A DRONE,
UNABLE TO DETECT INCOMING

Watchwoman 65
74.9K subscribers
May 24, 2024

IF YOU WISH TO DONATE, I TAKE:
CASHAPP ($watchwoman1965)
VENMO
ZELLE
PAYPAL
APPLEPAY
EMAIL IS LISA050611@GMAIL.COM. AND
LISAB1230@ICLOUD.COM
MY TELEGRAM: LINK

*** FLASH *** URGENT*** Russia Early-Warning
(Nuclear) Missile Radar ATTACKED LINK

NOTES:

Todd shares a dream of missiles coming DOWN as we go UP! /
Nicole Poon's Vision! LINK

At 2:23, Todd shares a dream of nukes coming down as we
go UP!!!

(posted 5/17/12)
Nicole Poon's Visions May, 2012

17 May 2012/
I prayed for what we had learned in 1 peter and should do
as Christian. God showed a missile was flying towards the
earth and aimed at America. At the same time, the countless
doves were flying upward to another planet. Before the
missile arrived, the doves had left.

Re: RUSSIA crippled by drone attack before holiday / Dream "On a holiday?" (Watchwoman 65; 5/24/2

I sure hope we don't have to wait another 10 yrs.