Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "The Dispensation of War You Have Entered" (given by Abby K)

You are in the final dispensation where the seals and the trumpet judgments will unfold right before your eyes. This will be the three and a half years of My Witnesses to witness throughout the world. After this My wrath shall be poured out in the bowl judgments by which time I will have taken My children out of here to be with Me. These judgments will be for the wicked- those who have rejected Me and chosen their father the devil. I will pour My wrath in great measure that will bring the beast system to an end and make all things new. He will then be locked up for one thousand years as My Son rules the nations.

This is the dispensation you have entered and more signs and wonders shall you continue to see in the heavens that will announce My judgments, with the three days of darkness soon approaching. This will be the greatest sign soon coming that will cover all the earth.

The man of sin is soon to be revealed as well, and so is the regathering of Jacob which he is doing everything to stop. In fact all these moves are aimed at stopping this regathering because with it, marks the end of Esau’s reign who is his evil seed doing his bidding. Just as Jacob came out of his mother’s womb holding Esau’s heel, so will events roll out unhindered with no break in between. As Esau exits by My hand, Jacob will take his rightful position . This is his birthright and no one will take it away from him. They have tried to do so when they instituted the fake Israel who call themselves Jews and they are not. I do not know them.

So I ask, O man, O woman, O child, on whose side are you on? You cannot be in between. So may all who are on My side come to My side. The sacrifice I gave of My Son and by His shed blood will I forgive you of your sins and I remember them no more. If you join those who have been trampling Him underfoot, then only a fiery judgment awaits you. Death and life are before you, choose now, choose life, for without a moment’s notice, these judgments will demand of your life and you will have no opportunity to answer. Now is the time, now is the day of salvation. Choose life, choose Me and you shall be with Me in all eternity.

Scriptures

Matthew 24:6-7. 1 Peter 5:8
Matthew 24:35. John 15:5
Revelation 21:5. Romans 6:23
2 Peter 3:10-13. Philippians 3:18-19
2 Peter 3:7. 2 Timothy 2:19
Revelation 8:19. 2 Peter 3:3-4
Revelation 12:5. Daniel 11:32
Revelation 12:7. Matthew 5:16
Galatians 6:7-8. Revelation 11:3
Matthew 24:7. Malachi 4:3
Ephesians 6:12. Psalms 37:38
Romans 6:13. Revelation 20:1-3
Acts 2:19. Amos 8:9
Hebrews 10:29. Deuteron. 30:19-20

~~~~~~~~~~~

"An eraof war! The Dispensation
You Have Entered" (given by Abby K)

May 25, 2024
A last days messenger for Christ, Yeshua (Jesus)

Thank you everyone for joining me - a blessed, restful
and peaceful Shabbat today! I am re-delivering a Word
from Father which affects us all.

It is about the ne WAR era we have entered into..it's
soon to be here. I write this with a heavy๐Ÿ’“..

If you have heard it already, I ask you to please ๐Ÿ‘ and
SHARE with family, friends, work associates etc..
IJCMN, amein. Thank you and may Father bless you
& guard you..Num. 6:24-26.