Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Tompson (17 Nov 2012) "Imminent War! A possible word from the Lord."

The time for war has come Israel will raise her flags and march upon the Land of Shinar. The Land of Iran. The Land I have given her to tread over. She is going to deliver the world from the threat of Iran. The Threat of Iran will be no more….I ask you to pray for Netanyahu he is my child though not through Jesus but as a child of Israel he is mine and mine alone. I am using him as a great General in these last days. He will have to utter the decree of war and it will be done in his time. Iran has lifted its fist against my children long enough. I am now lifting my fist against Iran and they will not escape my wrath. My child is mine and none take them from me.

Time to go time to get ready …time to depart…Pack your bags and get ready for the time to go has come. The sign is this the flag of Israel will be seen by you you will see it and know it…When you see the Flag of Israel flying where it is not supposed to be High…but not right you are to pack your bags and get ready to go for your departure will be swift and quick. The flag of Israel is only to be flown by my children not by her enemies her enemies will fly her flag. (FALSE FLAG OF ISRAEL)

Before this Word of the Lord Came I had never even heard the term False Flag attack after I heard this word. I heard that term everywhere!