Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 VERY important notes from Gerry Almond on 6/22/24!!!

2 VERY important notes from Gerry Almond on 6/22/24!!!

On Sat, Jun 22, 2024 at 9:42 PM Gerald Almond wrote:
I just received a new message from the Lord today, at least I think so. He said that the grape vines with tender grapes are still giving their smell until early July.

So I immediately remembered July 4 and the cartoon that Nicole Poon drew of a parade about to go over a cliff made up of a huge 74.

Here is my article that I will post next Saturday, not this week.

Blessings

Gerry
June 22, 2024

The Lord has impressed a message to my mind today. He said, “almost, but not quite”. He said to count the days from July 4 to November 1. He is coming in 2024.

I have had serious concern for the word “remain” in the following passage. While this is nearly agreed universally to be the Philadephia Church Age Christians, I suggest that it has nothing to do with us. It is speaking to Laodicea instead.

So, we need to look again closely at I Thessalonians 4:15-18 as to what it actually says. In the KJV it reads “For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and REMAIN (caps mine) unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent (precede) them which are asleep (dead in Christ). For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we (Laodicea) which are alive and REMAIN (have been left behind) shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another (Laodiceans) with these words.

In I Thessalonians 5:3, the sudden destruction comes upon Israel when they say “Peace and Safety”: This happening must come at or after November 1, 2024. It has nothing to do with America, which may have met her fate back on July 4, 2024.

Look to Independence Day as the time of destruction of God's temple on earth, which is America the sinful.

If that be the case, then consider how it changes our thinking this way.

The rapture of the Philadelphia age Christians is not to be found in Scripture. Only our transformation is found there as described in I Corinthians 15:52ff). Our rapture is a super secret. It comes as a SECRET event. It is known only to God. It will occur at a proper time, not before or after a certain event. It could be any moment of any day, yet God, in His infinite mercy, has given us hope. We may be able to find it based on events, not Feast days. But, try America holidays. Such as July 4.

It could be that we are to be SECRETLY taken on a THURSDAY,

July 4 is on a Thursday. Brother Charles said that he received this message that it is to be on a Thursday did he not? He said it came with many confirmations, did he not? Is this, therefore, the date of our SECRET rapture, not spelled out in Scripture/? A date of sudden destruction from which we must be rescued secretly?

If so, then from our SECRET rapture escape from destruction on July 4, 2024, the left behind Laodicea Christian Church Age people are to be transformed and the harvest of souls is to begin and run for 4 months (120 days, based on Jesus message from John 4:35). Here, He identified 4 months between the barley and the wheat harvests.

From July 4 through November 1, 2024 inclusive is 120 days. November 1 is All Saints Day, the day of the resurrection of the dead in Christ, and the rapture (of the Laodicea Christians). It is also one day after the most evil day of the year, All hallow's eve, when demons try to prevent the resurrection of the dead in Christ. It seems to be a perfect fit and certainly worthy of our watching for.

The Laodicea rapture is therefore to be November 1, 2024. It is the removal (Song of Solomon 6:12) of the Laodicea Christians that have been left behind, that is REMAINED, that are the subject of I Thessalonians 4:16ff.

The rapture of Philadelphia is a SECRET rapture, not found in the Scriptures. That is why the meaning of the word, REMAIN is so important to understand. It is Laodicea that has remained behind. I Thessalonians 4:15ff applies to them, not to us.
Our transformation may be on July 4. We may be taken July 4. America could be attacked July 4. All in the year 2024.

We really need to pray and keep ourselves from this world.

Maranatha

Gerry